+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1666Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Talk about your troubles

That happened to me when I was in grade school (8th grade) and, to this day, I remember the horrendous pain! I try to forget the nasty, spongy congestion that dropped from the sinuses. My prayers are with you! Thank goodness I've only had it once in my life!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    That happened to me when I was in grade school (8th grade) and, to this day, I remember the horrendous pain! I try to forget the nasty, spongy congestion that dropped from the sinuses. My prayers are with you! Thank goodness I've only had it once in my life!
    It turns out my sinuses flared up as a result of a tooth dying - I have had a few rough days, but after a root canal today and some antibiotics, I should be on the mend. The cost of all of this, not too good. Even with insurance, which they said was great, I will probably spend as much on my tooth as we spent for our whole family last year out of pocket. I don't think any dental insurance is good enough. But I am happy the worst of my facial pain is over! And I am grateful for whatever insurance will cover and that I have it.

Dentistry is NO joke!

Mothers, encourage your children to be dentists!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

Nennie and KeepItReal, you and your families are in my thoughts and prayers. My heart goes out to you, and to all here at FoRT who are hurting.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Dentistry is NO joke!
    But it sure can put a smile on one's face.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I never talk about anything on here but I have a lot of things going on, mainly in my head. Tonight, I was not able to sleep at all. Some people see as being something I don't want to be. The last people I had = gone.

Sorry for this. I don't want to type too much up here.

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

No need for apologies, Johnny K. Hope you're okay.

I hope things are looking up for you Johnny K. I don't come into this thread too much because it is hard reading about so much pain.

My 20yo nephew killed himself. That kid was like one of my own. He was 2 months older than my son, they grew up together. We are all holding each other extra close these days. I feel guilt, grief, anger at him. So many mixed feelings.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Thanks for the hopes, but right now no. This week altogether was pretty bad and the past two days were the worst.

I so sorry livin4reality. You must be devastated. How is your son taking it? I'll hold you and your family in my heart.
    JohnnyK - I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    I never talk about anything on here but I have a lot of things going on, mainly in my head. Tonight, I was not able to sleep at all. Some people see as being something I don't want to be. The last people I had = gone.

Sorry for this. I don't want to type too much up here.

When's the last time you've paid a visit to your doctor for a physical? Might be worth considering. Definitely can't hurt.

+ Reply to Thread