+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1684Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

So sorry for your loss justCoz. You are in my thoughts.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

justCoz.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Thank you all. I will be traveling tomorrow. My mother is doing well considering. Her birthday is today, so planning her mother's funeral today wasn't at the top of her list.

Rain has stopped for now, but may start again. I'm leaving my husband behind in case it floods more.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    Thank you all. I will be traveling tomorrow. My mother is doing well considering. Her birthday is today, so planning her mother's funeral today wasn't at the top of her list.

Rain has stopped for now, but may start again. I'm leaving my husband behind in case it floods more.
    Sorry, justCoz, I'm really sympathetic to your troubles and loss, but that last line I read in a way I'm sure you didn't mean.

So sorry for your mom having her birthday now forever linked with the loss of her mom.

Hugs and prayers to you justCoz.

I'm so sorry, JustCoz. My thoughts are with you
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

justCoz, sending you heartfelt thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry for your loss.

justCoz: Sending strength and prayers your way to deal with all your challenges. I was at my grandmothers bedside when she passed, I don't know which is worse, being there and watching it or not being able to be there. Its never easy.

pwettybird and justcoz keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

A coworker is on a ventilator and is not expected to make it. She was fine earlier this week or was she? She always had a positive outlook on everything, had survived cancer but was on weekly treatments. She was off treatments to try a new experimental drug that her doctor thought she would do well on. She needed to be off treatments for a month. She made 3 weeks and then her kidneys started giving her trouble and while in the hospital she started having trouble breathing. She was transferred to ICU. Then her organs started failing. It all happened so fast. Prayers for her and for her family. And my office mates. We are in a daze.

+ Reply to Thread