+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1656Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Sorry JLuvs. So sad.
    Count your blessings!

Thoughts and prayers JLuvs.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

My condolences to you and your family. Cancer sucks.

That is sad news JLuvs. Especially since your cousin was so young and fought so hard! Cancer is so bad and evil. My condolences....

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    My cousin passed away yesterday after fighting off cancer for the last two years. She was so strong and had a wicked sense of humor that will be sorely missed. She was only in her twenties so it is heartbreaking, but at least there is no more pain or chemotherapy.
    Much love to you and your family

Bug, I have no advise for you but, just wanted to say I am still praying for you.

Adding my condolences to you, JLuvs. Losing a special person to cancer is terribly hard.

Bug, I hope things are going okay in your world.

Awee JLuvs, that is so sad, I'm very sorry for your loss.

My friend is on round 4 and not doing so well. The first two rounds, she was doing pretty good, third round she lost her beautiful long curly hair and was quite sick. She just had her 4th on Wednesday and is not doing well. She has an unbelievalbe outlook, a wonderful husband (who you can tell this is taking its toll on him) and a loving family and friends to help her along. She has at least two more to go before they can even think of performing the mastectomy.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    I don't have too many troubles. I am relatively young and nobody I know is dying or anything. I can be grateful for that. But my younger sister is annoying me. She only calls me when she needs something or wants to vent. It is a tiring relationship that we have so I am going through the process of really stepping away from her. It is tough to do but it has got to be done.
    I posted this over a year ago. My situation is now much worse! I am still having problems with my younger sister. She is seriously disturbed. She is 23 now and is still throwing tantrums. She screams at the top of her lungs when she doesn't get her way. It isn't yelling or shouting. Actually, it is more like shrieking. It doesn't bother me so much anymore because I have lost respect for her and know that she is mentally ill. When she tries to be hurtful to me, I just ignore her because I understand that she tries to manipulate people this way. What makes it worse now is that I confided in my older sister who claimed to take issue with the way my younger sister behaves as well. But my older sister was actually lying to me about how she felt and telling everything I told her in confidence to a lot of other people. Of course she told my younger sister too. So to retaliate, she told my older sister that I am spreading rumors that she is a whore.
    Last year, I had one sister I needed to cut out of my life. I have two now. At least I don't have more sisters! But I do have a mother. And she tells me that since they both don't like me, it is obviously my fault. Thanks, Mom.

Sorry for your troubles RLM. Mothers can be so hurtful. When I got divorced (husband cheated with best friend) my mother (who thinks the sun rises and sets around him) told me I should never marry again because I can't sustain a relationship with a man. She's coming out this way next week and planned her time with me AFTER she planned her time with him. I have to take a day off work so that his schedule will fit with hers.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread