+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

for you Star. My Tigger was gone for about 10 days once when his mom first moved in with me from Arizona. He was no longer allowed outside after that. Don't you wish they could tell you about their travels?

I knew he'd come back!!
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

Stargazer! I'm so happy he showed up again. Libby is starting to be all Jack Russell Terrorist again. I really think she just loves getting hot dog bits into which the antibiotics are stuffed.

I'm happy for you, Stargazer. Hope he lets you take him to the vet. Do you have a cat carrier? If you put it near him with the door open and something that smells like you inside with water and food, do you think he might hole up there? Then you would just have to close the door and go. It might be worth a try. Good luck! (sorry about your finger)
    Count your blessings!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Woo-hoo Stargazer, I knew he would comehome. Hope he lets you take him to the vet to get checked out
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    I'm SO glad your cat is okay Stargazer

Stargazer, I'm happy that your cat came back

A few weeks ago I posted in the "trouble under the hood" thread because my car wouldn't start. At first they changed the battery, then it wouldn't start again. After a few visits to the repairshop (2 different ones) and a few other "not starting" nights, we finally figured out it was an electric problem. now the problem was to find which one. So the car has been at the repairshop since Monday and he finally finds the problem yesterday afternoon, but tells me he needs to do a 12 hours test to really be sure. It was suppose to be ready this morning. For reasons I don't know, the guy who specializes in those kinds of problems decides to take my car to another place to do more tests.... and crashes my car! Now he's in the hospital with some broken ribs and they don't know yet the amount of dommage on my car. The airbags opened. Their insurance is covering everything, including the renting of a car for me, but still...
    Last edited by coksy; 06-10-2005 at 12:33 PM.
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

First be glad the fellow driving your car wasn't seriously hurt. Then, I think I would consider trading in the car. Sure hope the damage isn't extensive, but once they are crashed and repaired, they seldom drive/ride like before.

oh yes! I'm glad he wasn't more seriously hurt!

As for trading in the car, what does that mean exactly? (English is my second language so sometimes I don't udnerstand some expressions)
    Wrigleys Doublemint Gum....double your pleasure, double your fun!

Coksy, sorry about your car! Glad the guy's ok, but what a pain for you. "Trading it in" basically means selling it and buying a new one. But instead of doing it in separate transactions, you can negotiate a value for your old car and the dealership takes that much off your new car, basically.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread