+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Re: Talk about your troubles

Oh nennie...... my heart breaks for you. It will be 11 years this August that I lost my mother. I know she watches me every day. Namaste my dear.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    The greatest lady on earth went to be with Lord today. Gonna miss my mom so much.
    Sorry to hear of her passing. Love to you and yours.
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    The greatest lady on earth went to be with Lord today. Gonna miss my mom so much.
    Awww Nennie, I am so sorry. It has been 5 years since my mom passed on, it does get easier but I still have a huge hole in my heart.........

Nennie,
    I am so sorry for your loss.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Nennie, I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. "Time is the only comforter for the loss of a mother." Jane Welsh Carlyle May your loving memories of your mother sustain you and your family in your time of grief and may her soul rest in peace.

Thank you all so much. It has been a tough day and will be hard knowing when I go take the kids to school that I won't be going by everyday to give her her medicine.

Nennie,

THere is a wonderful thread where many of us have posted about the loss of our Moms.
    May you find comfort there, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Nennie -- I was so sorry to learn that your mom had passed away. I know you will keep only the good memories in your heart. Somehow they are always with us in spirit. My mom has been gone since 1994 and yet I feel her presence as well as my dad's. Peace be with you and your family.

We had hospice in 24/7 since thursday and we have had the best care for my mother you could ask for. We had hospice for several weeks when we saw that mom wasn't going to be with us long We were able to reminisce and laugh and talk about all the good times growing up and the hospice workers were so gracious and kind. They loved and talked to my mother like they had known her forever and cried when she passed. Her head RN from hospice would come by even when she didn't have to. The nursing home staff did the same for mom and always wanted her to get better.

Nennie - you will be having some tough times ahead, no doubt. It is very sad to lose a mom. But how wonderful that you got to experience such a loving and dignified ending of your mom's life. The hospice and nursing home staff sound wonderful and caring.

Please remember to visit the Losing a Mom thread if you want to chat about any of the things that you are thinking about. There are many of us that have some understanding of what you are going through. You have spent lots of time taking care of your mom and now you will need to take care of yourself. Hopefully we can give you some comfort.

+ Reply to Thread