+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2024Likes

Thread: Talk about your troubles

Stargazer, I hope your kitty comes back soon and that he's ok.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    What a great day! I think I just broke my #$#%# finger in the garage door.
    *gasps* NOT the fingernail too!!! You silly girl, Star.

I said a little prayer for your kitty to come back soon -- all perfect and healthy.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Thanks guys. I hope you all are right. I put a can of Tuna out and keep calling him every few hours, but nothing yet.
    I know it does nothing to help you..but if I were near you, I'd be over and without a doubt, we'd find that lil guy.

My heart goes out to you..never give up!

Our cat, Kizzy.. went missing for over a week. Every.single.day and night we'd go calling for her, food in hand, talking to neighbors, fliers, posters..etc.. She eventually made it home one rainy night. She couldn't stand, couldn't meow, dehydrated and was skinny as a rail! I could only surmise that she was probably trapped in a neighbor's shed or something..but ya just never know. Just gotta keep the faith.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Oh Star! My thoughts and prayers go out for you and your kitty. I sure do hope that he comes back home safe and sound.

One of our dogs, (our Min-Pin) got out yesterday - he dug out under the backyard fence. He just LOVES to chase squirrels . . . or anything else that moves . . . and just like that, he was gone. I drove around for a couple of hours looking for him, crying the entire time, with no luck. But, wouldn't you know it, when it was time for his dinner (we feed them at 5:30 every evening) he crawled back in under the fence! I don't know how he found his way back home, but he did.

So hang on to hope . . . I think cats are FAR better at finding their way back than dogs are . . . and I'm praying that he'll show up soon.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Thanks everyone!!! Hoss came back. He's holed up where I can't get to him again, but he's back. I'll just keep trying to coax him out so I can try to take him to the vet. Thanks to everyone for their good wishes.

As far as my finger, not great news, but not the worst. It's cracked, apparently. So it's splinted for a few weeks and it takes me a daggone year to type anything. So my posts may dry up for a few weeks as well.

Thank you guys!
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    You poor thing. Well, I'm glad he's back so you can at least keep track of him.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Glad your cat's back home now, Stargazer
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

CCL
    I third that - glad your cat's back, stargazer. Just give him time, plenty of (edible!) incentive and he'll work his way out so that you can get a hold of him. I'm sure it feels great to know where he is!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm just glad he's home. Even if the worst happens, at least I'll know *what* happened. I stuck some food in there with him and he ate a bite or two, so that's progress.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Star, do you have any Pedialyte (sp)? Animals like stuff that we may not care for. He could use some of that if you can get it close to him.

+ Reply to Thread