+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help installing a new Font

Help installing a new Font

I hope someone can help me with this problem. I am making some shirts for my son's flag football team. I am trying to download the "Athletic" font to my computer. I think I have it downloaded (it is in a folder) but I can't get it open. So, if I start all over...do I "save" or "open"?
    It has put it in My Documents, does it need to go somewhere else? I have gone into control panel...fonts folder...and install fonts. It tells me there isn't any fonts to install, BUT there is a folder there with the title Athletic Font. Can someone tell me how to do this ALL the way from the beginning? Thanks!! Melitta
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

The Lost Prophet CashMoneySoviet's Avatar
    If its a .zip folder, you needa download either Winzip or Winrar. Then extract the folder into your C:/WINDOWS/Fonts folder

Premium Member
    Yeah, what kind of folder is it in?

Assuming it's a zip file, try right-clicking on this folder and going to "extract here". Once you have it extracted, you just need to drag it in your Fonts folder, which is in your Windows folder. Usually it's just C/Windows/Fonts.

The best you can do is to fake it
    Sometimes you canít make it on your own

CashMoneySoviet and geekgirl, Thanks! It was a zipped folder, it just wasn't extracting into my fonts folder. Thanks to ya'lls help, it is now in my font folder and I can use it in the program I am using to do the shirts!!! Again Thank You Very Much!

Melitta
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

+ Reply to Thread