+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Europeans Unite!

FORT Fan
    Well I was born in the Netherlands... raised in the Netherlands... living there, sleeping there, I feel Dutch... so... I define myself as Dutch, and seeing how my country is on the continent of Europe... I am a European.

If I was born in Germany and raised there, but my parents were dutch, or if one of them was dutch, I'd call myself Dutch-German, depending on my involvement with my Dutch side. My children, if they were born in Germany, would call themselves Germans.

I will never stop being Danish. I will go back home someday, and not too far into the future. The reality TV is great here, and we don't have TiVo back home (yet) but I'd take Denmark over the US any day.

I was born and raised in England and lived in Northern Ireland for awhile too....but now I live in California.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    I will never stop being Danish. I will go back home someday, and not too far into the future. The reality TV is great here, and we don't have TiVo back home (yet) but I'd take Denmark over the US any day.
    That's my exact thoughts about Finland. And I can proudly say that I have managed to "convert" my significant other (from Texas) to a "European". He wants to move back "home", too.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

"Amish In The City" JonasIsTheMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I am from Finland, but I live in US (for now).
    I've been trying to learn Finnish. I have no European blood in me. But my favourite hockey players are Finnish and I was intrigued by the language..its really tough to learn. A lot of my Finn friends here say they'll be moving back to their true home soon! I just wish I could learn it faster!
    "After all the backstabbing they've done, those PANSIES can't handle backstabbing themselves." - Jonas P. Kurtz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12