+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: I must be at the FORT a lot because.....

FORT Fogey
    is Feif for Jennifer,, thats fun,, I didn't know that,, and I am looking at how many TX people we have to see if we could seriously have a little FORT get together! geeze,, me too,, and now the new BF wants to know what was happening at the FORT today,, he never has time to go online,, so I fill him in and he called to have me read someones post !

I know I must be at the Fort alot because...
    Every time I get in a conversation with someone about television or movies I have to hold back a little. How could someone know that much about movies and television without spending their life tracking these kind of things at a place like the Fort?!?! Shhhhhhhh...don't tell anyone I'm here, OK?
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Sher, do not forget that at least 1/5 of our "in person" conversation is about what is going on at FORT.

Women gab alot when they are together. Sher and I gab insanely when we are together; so you can imagine what 1/5 of insane coversation is.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Me too Zhora. It's all I can do to not correct the people at work when they're talking about these shows.

FORT Fogey
    Feif you and sher know each other? How fun! One stop and I could meet two of my Fort favs! Oh and the other day Baby Diva called me she lives here too and she was going on a huge trip to NY so she needed Fashion help, so I met her at a cool store and we shopped for her. I never knew her till I met her here,, how fun is that,, she will be back when the bachelor starts up again.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by firegirl
    is Feif for Jennifer,, thats fun,, I didn't know that,, and I am looking at how many TX people we have to see if we could seriously have a little FORT get together!
    No FG, we need to have the FORT get together in Colorado where Paulie and I live. All the Texans have an instinctual need to travel to Colorado, anyway.

Isn't Kanas midway between Colorado, Texas & Arkansas?

firegirl, I have known Sher since 3rd or 4th grade. We have been close friends since we were 15 or 16. She was dating a guy in highschool who was my brother's best friend(more like a second brother). Now I claim her as my sister.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

FORT Fogey
    CO is a LONG drive! You are all welcome here anytime! Seriously I have access to the most awesome Lake retreat that can sleep like 30 people, it belongs to a famous business man and I can use it !

FORT Fogey
    Sher and Feif,, that is soooo cool to have a life long friend like that! My lifes best friend was from Dallas but she was killed by a drunk in 93, there in Ft Worth

+ Reply to Thread