+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: I must be at the FORT a lot because.....

My friends that I spend most of my time with have never seen me face-to-face.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    I know I've been at the FORT a lot when my boss gives me a pile of work to do and my first thought is, "Uh-oh, this is gonna affect my post count!"
    Bingo!

LG.
    I actually called my daughter Ducky once, and then of course had to run back to tell duckgirl about it the next day. I try not to talk about FORT at home because *shhhhhh it's a secret!* Yes, I am lurkinggirl for a reason, even though I do have way too many posts to be considered a lurker.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I must be here alot cause when I could not get through the server to this site last night, I freaked out.

Then, I realised that I do not have any other websites I want to check out.

Again, I realised that my history box comprises mainly the FORT site, and practically nothing else.

“In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

What is this "other websites" of which you speak?

John, other forums, of course! Actually, no, I have not considered other forums. FORT is probably the best and the most active and interesting forum i've seen. It has taken over my life! Help!

I'm sure I'm here alot. I talk to my friends about reality tv programmes that are not even screened here. I.e Bachelotte and Joe Millionaire. I'm their source of information
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

You can't tell how much I'm around here by my post count that's for sure....but I feel lost once I've read thru the forums every day cause then I'm "forced" to go check out the other boards that I lurk around on.

I really knew I was here a lot the other day when I started quoting Sher when describing The Surreal Life to one of my employees...I told her the biggest thing you need to know is that "Corey called Suzy because he promised he would, and Emmanuel laughed and laughed and laughed". She looked at me like I was a freak till I came home and printed it up for her to check out. Another signal to me that I'm spending a lot of time here is that I FINALLY got my best chat buddy to sign up as a member after constantly talking about this place and forever sending her pages over from here so that she could check out this or that (now I just got to get her to start posting...yes this is a hint Le if you make it thru here reading ).

FORT Fogey
    ok ok, post count I am wondering about this,,are we getting a prize for post counts.. I noticed we don't have the post count party any more!

FORT Fogey
    Oh and I quoted Kylies fat penguine pick up line and was laughing my head off w/some friends trying to explain Kylie, Jodaar, Wayner, Fluff, Wolf, Duck, John, Bill,, all these great friends I have and quote and my "non-figment" friends were cutting me off and I had only had one drink and telling me I had finally cracked. Hmmmmmmmmmm guess I am here too much or something.

I do that a lot. I get all, "You'll never guess what firegirl said today" and Dilhole will be all, "Who's firegirl nag nag you spend too much time online nag nag cook dinner nag nag don't watch hockey nag nag."

+ Reply to Thread