+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: I must be at the FORT a lot because.....

Ah, hockey.

I still hate the Leafs. Of course I can now tolerate Leafs fans. And when I saw the Oilers leave the ice after the period in San Jose and they had to cross the ice I thought of the playoffs and was like, "I need to post about the time the Sharks got all pissy in the playoffs cause the ref let Forsberg come back late to the period during a faceoff across the ice after he got his equipment fixed."

I didn't. But I do talk about Lil LG doing things like saying "Corky would like to know if he can have some of Lil LG's potatoes please. He said please!" Or talking about stuff Eny does in the hockey thread or whatever.

FORT Fogey
    ok, well I had to introduce my new squeeze to the fort and we went out and celebrated because I get to write something at my beloved FORT,, and I also asked a friend of mine who is an amazing artist to design a cool FORT shirt thingy and I was going to have my other friend screen them for the "writers club" sort of a special thingy.. anyway,, constantly thinking of things to write or tell the FORT Gang.. lol

Re: I must be at the FORT a lot because.....

Thanks for sharing that cali. You honestly made my day.

Originally posted by Wayner
    And the coolest thing is that since the cookies came, my wife doesn't think it's so weird that I spend so much time with you folks!
    cookies will change many women's minds about many things.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Well, I'm not here alot but I can tell I'm here more because I spend less time reading the news headlines and realitynewsonline. It's more fun to have people to talk back to you.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Jodaar, it was so funny. It even took him a second to realize Jodaar was wrong

Also, sometimes I'll say "the board" and my husband will actually say "What board?"... I just roll my eyes and say THE Board...."

Yes, I agree, fun to have someone talk back to you
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I made dinner on Sunday night from Zhora's great recipe she posted here.

So when Mr. BF asked where I found the recipe of course I just said "Oh it's one Zhora's". He just looked at me funny, and I said - Zhora, from the FORT.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    I had to go out and occupy myself until John and others read my first piece.. I was soo nervous then I rushed home to see what they thought.. sad but true!

Hehe FG-

I did the same thing.

FG & KG, you both do great work. I have such a vivid picture of both contestants. Hilarious stuff.

+ Reply to Thread