+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: I must be at the FORT a lot because.....

I just remembered this. Last night I had a FORT dream. When I originally signed up here, I used a different name. Then I forgot about the FORT, went a few weeks, remembered it again, and came back. I had forgotten the name I originally used, so I signed up for this one. (Side note: is there a way to change your username? I didn't expect to be posting, so I didn't care at the time. Now I think this name sucks, and it would be cool to make it something better.) Anyway, I had read John's whole thing about ghostnics in the current events/"guess what my av is supposed to be" thread, and I was in the dream trying to tell him not to ban me; that I wasn't trying to be sneaky by having two different logins.

lol ajg!

Yes, I can change usernames - just PM me with what you want the new name to be. I only do it once per account, though

ajg, if you change your name make sure you come back and tell us it's you. I would hate to lose my long lost twin!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Ah, FORT dreams. Had those. The funny thing is, I'm usually interacting with FORTers in person and I know exactly who they are. I don't think anyone is wearing name tags. Just seems to be so bizarre.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    That's a compliment Eldee! It means you're an old-timer at the boards now.
    Thanks, I'll take any compliment I can get!

I miss people whom I usually read posts from. (I knew there was a good reason for this face)!

I don't discuss TAR with my real life friends anymore! I come straight here!
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Leo
    Premium Member
    Originally posted by Miss Filangi
    Well yesterday, I had a lot of time on my hands and kept refreshing the page to see where new messages had been posted.
    Hey, I do that a lot too!

Ok, I'm at work and was reading through a pile of journals when I saw the phrase 'Green function'

I read it as 'Green flute'

“In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Fade to black
    umm just look at my number of posts per day. That's proof enough.

That and my brother tells me I'm watching TV shows just so I can post here.

He's right.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

+ Reply to Thread