+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: I must be at the FORT a lot because.....

My husband has gotten used to me talking about you guys in normal conversation. He used to say, who's John? Paulie? What's a Fluff? Now when I say LG or BF, etc... he knows exactly who I mean!

Or after we watch a reality show, he'll say, what are the people at the FoRT saying about that? Or did anybody else at the FoRT notice that?

What's a Fluff.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    I just noticed Bill's Gilbert Godfried reference and was wondering if anyone else has a hankering for an O'Henry?

I wonder "what are the FORTies thinking" all the time when I'm watching tv.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I do that too. Especially during Survivor and whenever Heidi opens her mouth.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.

I think of certain people throughout the day...

Miss F, you KNOW I think of you anytime I see Heath, or hear a song from any of his movies!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I must be at the FORT a lot because the last few times my daughter has sadi or done something that cracked me up, her first question/statement is "You're going to tell the Fort people about this aren't you?!"
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar

absolutely hilarious... my wife said the same thing to me the other night... i'm glad to know i'm not the only one with problems...lol

Well yesterday, I had a lot of time on my hands and kept refreshing the page to see where new messages had been posted.

Also when naming my children, I think Cali, Fluff, Bravo, Ducky and Enygma are perfectly acceptable names for girls.

They switched me from a newbie to a fogey and no one told me. I didn't even notice it until someone else pointed it out. (So, now I'm just a fogey to you)

That's a compliment Eldee! It means you're an old-timer at the boards now.

Of course, if you want to change your title under your name, just go to edit your profile on your CP.

+ Reply to Thread