+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for Games to Download

Looking for Games to Download

My husband recently had surgery and I've taken some time off to be home with him. He's got another good 3 weeks off from work and since I can't afford to be off that long, I'll be going back to work next week. :phhht

Here's my question. Does anyone know of any good websites with vegas type card games or games that I can download? He really likes card games. I went on Download.com and found a couple of video poker games. The first one I ended up uninstalling because it had NO graphics and was hard to win. The one I replaced it with is kind of boring because you win all the time.

I'm hoping to find something that will keep him occupied for awhile. He's not one to just sit around and I'm afraid he'll end up doing more than he should if there's nothing to pass his time with. Thanks!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

If he likes vegas type games, why not play the free games on one of the on-line gaming rooms? There are plenty of them.

http://games.yahoo.com
    www.addictinggames.com

Whenever I am bored that is where I go. Yahoo has some really good card games that are fun to play.

Zuma!

(I guarantee you he'll be busy for days & weeks to come .... )

I also recommend Feeding Frenzy... very addicting.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

Thanks guys!! I'll check those out today. My in-laws are visiting so I'll be spending some time hiding in my room.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    This place has a lot of fun games and some really hilarious stuff.
    http://ebaumsworld.com/

+ Reply to Thread