+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who would you reunite with if you could?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar

Who would you reunite with if you could?

I received this URL via email. It sounds like it will be interesting if it ever makes it to the air.

http://www.extremereunion.com/

If you could reunite with anyone that you have lost touch with...who would it be? When did you lose touch with him/her? Why or how did you lose touch? Is the person you would choose to reunite with friend or family?

I would reunite with two people. First would be my childhood friend who lived next door to me for the first six years of my life. Her parents divorced and moved away and I never saw her again. I always wonder what she is doing today or if she remembers when we both had chicken pox?

The second person I would reunite with is a friend that I met while I was working for a retail store in the 70's. We became best friends. We remained best friends for 25 years...we hung out together after I divorced my first husband. We drank together, laughed together, cried together. About five years ago, her phone number was disconected and she no longer answered my snail mail (she didn't have email). My only fear is that she may have passed away...I always worried about her because she was a smoker. She is in her mid 50's now...so that's still young.

Anyway, just curious...is there anyone you would like to contact? Would you apply to the Extreme Reunion Reality TV show to do it?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I would like to reunite with my first boyfriend I was 18 at the time & I was an exchange student here in the US and this is where I had my first boyfriend (yeah I was kind of a later bloomer... lol). Anyhow, the entire year was very sweet & romantic. I was unaccustomed to the American ways of dating & courting & found it all very charming & a lot of fun, but of course I had to go back to my own country eventually & we were too young to make anything last so after a few months of letter writing, our contact faded.

I'm happily married now (back in the US too...the circle is complete) but I'd still like to perhaps reunite & see what he's up to now, what he has been up to, if he's married or not etc... Needless to say I wouldn't want to reunite for romantic reasons whatsoever, but he was a really good friend & we had a lot of fun together so it would be fun to see him again & get back in touch.

Although I would really very much like to hear from him & see where he's at in life, I don't know if I'd want to go on TV to do it so I probably won't apply to extreme reunion... don't think I wanna hype it as much as they do on those shows or get disappointed if they didn't find him or lead him to think that I'm romantically still interested or...uh...yeah... probably best if I could do it on my own .... dunno
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

I'd like to reunite with an old male friend (not a boyfriend) that I used to roommate with, who was more like a brother than my real brother! Just to see how we both turned out after our party days were over. I wouldn't do the Extreme Reunion, because he's not 30 miles from here, but the friendship was discontinued, I'm pretty sure, because his wife wasn't comfortable with it. So it would be better not to meet up; if he wants, my number is still in the phone book and listed the same way although in a different location.
    Other than that, the only reason I'd really want to see anyone from my past would be out of spite, because I turned out a lot better than anyone thought I would...so I really guess I'm just as well off never seeing those folks again!
    Last edited by queenb; 08-12-2004 at 07:27 AM.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I have to say I finally started a relationship with my father last November for the 1st time in 27 years. It feels great and it's the best thing that ever happened to me (besides my children~of course)

I would love to have a high school reunion to see what everyone looks like. I have changed incredibly since then for the better and I would like to see what those people look like now. (especially those who used to make fun of me, I can bet you I'm hotter than them now!)

Quote Originally Posted by EvaLaruefan
    I would love to have a high school reunion to see what everyone looks like.
    High school reunions are the best. I have gone to all of mine (10, 20, 30 ) and each one gets better and better. At the 10th it seemed the focus was on one-upping the other guy (who had the better job, etc.), the 20th was wonderful (we were all more relaxed and genuinely curious about each other), and the 30th (well, let's just say there was less hair but more laughs). Some advice: make sure your high school has your current address for possible notices about upcoming reunions.

My father died suddenly just before my 16th birthday, so I'd like to be reunited with him , but I'm guessing the ExtremeReunion won't be able to arrange for that one , so my second choice would be a male friend I had from ages 7 to 20. He was the brother I never had, and watched over me and was just a wonderful guy. He was hilarious, and we had the best times. We went to different colleges, and over the years lost touch with each other. I have since married so my last name has changed, and our families have moved, so even though I've tried, I can't find him. I've done internet searches, too, but nothing. I would love to know what he's been up to all these years, and show him I still have about 30 letters he'd sent me over the years. He'd probably be shocked to know that!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Bah, high school reunions... I'm not going to mine (in about 2 weeks). I hated high school and don't really want to relive it if I can help it.

There was this one really hot Costa Rican girl I went on a few dates with. But then she moved further away. So ended that little fling, largely before it hot started. If she was still around I wonder if she'd still like me. Or do I even want to know...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I want to reunite with my best friend, Shawn...we are in touch all the time, but he's in Texas, and I'm in Kentucky
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    I would like to reunite with my first love (freshman/sophmore year of college boyfriend). We were both young and soooo in love with each other, I'd like to see how's he grown into an adult man and if we still have that passionate chemistry.

FORT Fogey
    I would reunite with my best friend Aaron. I used to live next door to him for 6 years and then I moved to a town about 30 minutes from where he lived. We were such good friends. Every once in a while I think of him and things he used to do. Good times. I'd also like to know if he is still as cute as he used to be.

I wonder if he still remembers me. Seriously, wouldn't it be weird if I tried to reunite with him, and he had NO idea who I was? That would suck.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Bah, high school reunions... I'm not going to mine (in about 2 weeks). I hated high school and don't really want to relive it if I can help it.

There was this one really hot Costa Rican girl I went on a few dates with. But then she moved further away. So ended that little fling, largely before it hot started. If she was still around I wonder if she'd still like me. Or do I even want to know...
    You mean to tell me that you mope around these threads like no one loves you, all the while having hot flings with sexy Latin chicks?

I'm only kidding, for those of you who are offended!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast