+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: What would your "dream shopping spree" be?

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    I recently went mattress shopping and stumbled into the Broyhill Furniture store. That would be a great place for a shopping spree, especially if I happened to have an even nicer house to hold all my furniture finds.
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

Hmm.... maybe Sephora.com

Turn me loose in a bookstore . . . ANY bookstore.

Then, for a chaser, turn me loose in a music/dvd store.

ANY music/dvd store.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh hhhhhhh, BLISS!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey
    Definetly Borders. Or Barnes and Noble. either way I could clear the store out. Or maybe Fry's Electronics. Every time I go in there I come out with something new- a CD, a DVD, an ice cream maker ( )

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Is that from the Philosophy line, Sleepy? I love! I just got their Melon Daiquiri bath gel. I top that with Stila Vanilla Bouquet body cream and I smell totally edible!
    Yes! I really like Philosophy. They also had a Grasshopper bath gel that I almost bought over the margarita gel. And, their Gingerbread Man body scrub is -worthy.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    It's not a store...it's a website, but my dream shopping spree would be Levenger. So many cool things to organize/enhance your office, reading, etc. Most of it is way too expensive...who spends $100 bucks on leather file folders? I can't justify the prices...but I love the stuff. My second choice would be The Container Store. I am an organization system junkie. It's my drug.
    Ooh, yeah!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    I would go to Powell's Books up in Portland, Oregon and spend a whole day perusing the aisles while my husband has the kids. I love that place!
    Ha-ha! I work there! Glad to hear you like it! (Okay, am I killing my indy book-nerd cred by admitting that on this website?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678