+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't try this at home....

Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    He found a baby doll down in the pipes of the septic tank. The doll had been clogging up the whole plumbing system in my house.
    When my daughter was little she flushed a few things.....tootbrush and a little toy car for example. Our favorite, though, was a lit flashlight. You could turn the lights off in the bathroom, and the toilet sat there glowing! My husband had to actually take the toilet off the floor and turn it upside down to get it out. It was a big hassle, but was pretty funny at the same time. After that, we finally convinced her that the whole flushing game was over.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Our favorite, though, was a lit flashlight. You could turn the lights off in the bathroom, and the toilet sat there glowing! My husband had to actually take the toilet off the floor and turn it upside down to get it out. It was a big hassle, but was pretty funny at the same time. After that, we finally convinced her that the whole flushing game was over.

Hmmmm, sounds like a good idea for a new invention, toilets that glow in the dark. No need for a bathroom nightlight.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by veejer

Hmmmm, sounds like a good idea for a new invention, toilets that glow in the dark. No need for a bathroom nightlight.
    Yeah, who knew a two-year-old could come up with such a great invention. I bet if someone put it on the Home Shopping Network, they fly off the shelves. You could even put different lenses on the light, and choose 'designer colors', ha!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123