+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't try this at home....

Wow. And I thought I was an aggressive driver.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Holy geez ARboy! You play fast and loose with your life!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'll have to think of some "G" rated things I did in the good 'ol days When I do...I'll be back...

I'm thinking the same thing Eva ...and many of the ones I do remember I can only recall bits and pieces of due to the fact that was usually involved
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    I found myself daydreaming about the good ol' days. You know, the days you did some silly, crazy stuff that you wouldn't dare do now. (but it was fun!)

Here's a couple I remembered today:

The Hammock

Even before the days of Meridian in the hammock , at yet another party , one of our friends had the wild idea to see if they could spin one of our other friends around in a hammock without that person falling out. Of course, there was much discussion about speed and force the hammock would need to provide the anti-gravity effect. Well, you guessed it...a couple of big swings and *plop*, our friend dropped like dead weight right out of the hammock and fell flat on their side. After a few moments of silence and shock and ensuring our friend was okay, all of us just started busting out laughing because we couldn't believe we had been so incredibly stupid.

So, what are some stories you have that you can't believe you did or lived to tell about?

I still do that

Back in the day, freshman year in college, I had a group of friends that were extremely close. We were for the most part like brother and sister. Well, during Spring Qtr, after a very loooonnnnng Winter qtr, we all (10 of us) went wild one day after a great spring shower. In front of the dorm, we had a little hill that we used as a shortcut through the grass and it was a little bit muddy. As we were walking, some of us tripped. We apparently decided that it was real fun, so we started "skating" or "skiing" on the muddy slope. Soon, several others passing people either decided to join us, or were slammed into causing them to join us. We ended up with about 30 people going down the muddy hill anyway we could. We were caked with it and all of us ended up in the shower washing off our clothes first before we could strip down and get all the mud off of us. The only bad part was the one or two pervs who thought it was a great idea to leer and ogle.

Or the time that I got punk'd before it was in style. I was visiting my boyfriend (same group of friends-see above) and had to use the facilities. I was extremely shy and always turned on the sink so no one could hear me. My boyfriend( and his dorm mates) were engineer majors, so as I'm minding my own business, he comes in the large bathroom and aims a chemistry hose filled w/shaving cream down on me while I'm sitting. I screamed-I couldn't believe it. So, I get up, get a cup of cold water, and wait for him to come back in. Well, this turned into a major water fight/shaving cream fight/ shampoo fight. We had all the toilets flushing, all the sinks with the water going full blast, and the two showers going (you know how you get the water going real fast by putting your thumb over the opening?) and we ended up with 5" of water on the floor with water damage to the carpet out in the other rooms and somehow ended up using all the hot water. Man, did we get in trouble!

I'm 13 now. When I was 5, I used to drop little pieces of legos into the toilit and flush
    'cuz I wanted to "see the pretty little pieces go down".

Now when I think back, I think,"You stupid retard!"

FORT Fan
    Northeast Mississippi, sitting by the lake...
    Quote Originally Posted by Delia
    I'm 13 now. When I was 5, I used to drop little pieces of legos into the toilit and flush
    'cuz I wanted to "see the pretty little pieces go down".

Now when I think back, I think,"You stupid retard!"
    Don't feel too bad. Apparently you are not alone in your flushing fun. I live in a rental house that used to have two little girls and their mom living here before me.

Recently, my septic tank was backed up, and when the landlord's son checked on it, he said he found the source of the problem. He found a baby doll down in the pipes of the septic tank. The doll had been clogging up the whole plumbing system in my house.
    Just take a breath and relax...everything's going to be just fine...

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by mstvfan
    He found a baby doll down in the pipes of the septic tank. The doll had been clogging up the whole plumbing system in my house.
    Poor dolly. Wonder what that little girl was thinking at the time she flushed it.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast