+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's that smell?

I like the "Exotic" scent from The Body Shop.

I got a huge gift basket for Christmas with Exotic and Vanilla scented products.
    I sometimes just use those and don't bother with a seperate perfume.
    By the time I've used shampoo, shower gel, body lotion and body spray all in one scent, perfume isn't always needed and only competes with the scent from the products.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sleeping with George W
    Hi. My name's Eden and I'm a perfume addict.

My favorites for me are all earthy florals, especially Eau de Camille by Annick Goutal, which smells like lilacs and wet earth. Hubby likes me in warm, spicier scents, so I also wear Mahora by Guerlain (a spicy tuberose) and another Guerlain scent, Vanille/Ylang (a vanilla floral). I have a huge collection of perfume, with other favorites being J'Adore, Sung, Safari, Chanel Cristalle, Calvin Klein Truth and Annick Goutal Gardenia Passion.

My absolute favorite scent on a man is Chanel Platinum Egoiste. I also like Chrome, Ralph Lauren Romance, Herrera for Men and Eddie Bauer's EB line.

I usually wear Chemistry for Men (Clinique), but have started wearing Happy for Men (also Clinique) as well.

i've always been a sucker for a man wearing Drakkar. makes me want to lick him all over. that being said, my bf wears Curve, which is nice, too, but doesn't have the same effect. i also like Contradiction by CK for men. it's yummy.

for me, my fave is Fifth Avenue by Elizabeth Arden. YUMMMMM. currently i am wearing either Curve for women or a victoria's secret splash called Desire, i believe. i also love Montana, Sui Love and J'Adore.

Oooooo! I love Sui Love. I do, I do!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

annnnnnnd it's in a lovely butterfly bottle, just for me.

i also like sui dreams.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Sui Dreams! I like them both. I have a hard time deciding which one I like better. I try them out as often as possible. One day I will decide and own one, Hehe!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I like lots of perfumes and usually get a new one every year so that later in life that scent will remind me of whatever was happening the year I wore it.

My all time favorite is Alliage by Estee Lauder. Sigh...it reminds me of being 19 and having the world at my feet (at least that's how it felt). I also met my late husband that year and wore it on all of our dates so now it reminds me of him too.

It's one of Lauder's least popular fragrances (I guess, since it's hard to fine) and I live in fear that they will discontinue it.

Originally posted by shersidhe
    i've always been a sucker for a man wearing Drakkar. makes me want to lick him all over.
    ...makes mental note to pack Drakkar for the FORT convention...

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
    ...makes mental note to pack Drakkar for the FORT convention...

Bill, you are winning on two counts if you do that. If my memory serves me; Beeker is one of Sher's favorite muppets. Go Bill, go Bill!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast