+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange Habits Anyone?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    This is the quirks thread. Please keep the topic on quirks.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Cherrychicka, I believe in free will as much as the next person. But there's a place for things. If someone wants to bitch about the way the board is run, send me a PM or an e-mail, and I promise to read it, give it my full attention and consideration, and respond thoughtfully, as I always have.

If someone just wants to start a thread about the way the mods and I run thing, it's gonna get deleted. Every time. It's just not the place.

And if people take a thread about a certain topic, and run away with it about something totally different, not only is that insulting to the people who started the thread in the first place, and the people who are reading the thread expecting it to be about the title, but it's rude and uncalled for. It's just as easy to start a new thread as it is to thread-jack someone else's thread.

I guess that's a quirk of mine - and now we're back on topic

John I like your quirk.

My quirk is that I have to have the toilet paper come over the top of the roll (and never underneath)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

I'm totally opposite BF... I'm an underneath kinda girl.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

I prefer to see the paper coming from over the top, but we get these huge double rolls which rub up against the wall then they're first changed and you end up getting loads of single sheets as they're too thick - it doesn't happen when you use it "underarm" strange really as the roll is just as thick

Anyhoo, my biggest quirk is I have to have matching underwear, not just the same colour, they have to be from the same set.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Let's see, I sit indian style in a chair. I am constantly chewing on my bottom lip. and i have to have something to drink within reach at all times
    ~There is no greater gift than the gift of life. Become a donor today!~

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    I'm totally opposite BF... I'm an underneath kinda girl.
    Ya know Miss F, you might want to include the quote from the post above you before saying something like this. I read your post first and thought "Um, I think we're getting really off topic here!"

Wayner, how true! I had to go back and see what that was in reference to!

Another quirk: I usually sit in the same seat at meetings at work -- depending on the conference room.

Ducky bites the tip of her tongue between her fangs so it gets a little bump on the end.

Then she complains that the bump hurts & rubs it on the scratchy part between her two bottom front teeth. Which makes it hurt more. *shrug*

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    BF, I have that same chair-thing in meeting rooms. And when I take a class, if I show up the second day and someone is in the seat I had the first day, it drives me nuts!!!

As for the whole "over or under" debate on tp: I have a one-year-old - the rolls are now placed on the counter where the little devil can't unroll them all over the floor!

Oh, I just found another one - I tend to tap my rythmically tap my teeth with my left index finger while reading email and posts. I wonder what other annoying things I do that I don't know about?!!!

+ Reply to Thread