+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Strange Habits Anyone?

I have to watch TV before I go to sleep every night. May it be 10 PM or 2 in the morning, I need to watch TV.

When I wake up, I am never happy, no matter how early or how late it is. I have to wait about 20 minutes before I am hungry.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I have to watch TV before I go to sleep every night. May it be 10 PM or 2 in the morning, I need to watch TV.
    Thats the same with me AI. No matter how tired I am I can't get comfortable in my room without the TV being on for a bit. For the eating thing I can never eat first thing in the morning. I have to wait like an hour.

foolhardy comrade Moon Skin Child's Avatar
    I must stay in bed after I wake up. I can never get up right away. It's a trait commonly found in my family, because we're all very lazy.
    I was in love with a difficult man.

I'm obsessive about my hands being clean. I have the elephant skin to prove it. My strange habbit is that I'm always sniffing my hands just to make sure. It gets really bad when I've cleaned something with bleach or touched something like tuna. I have to check and recheck or I just can't stand it. Dirty or smelly hands make me crazy (as if I'm not already ).
    A man can convince anyone he's somebody else, but never himself. - Verbal Kint from the movie The Usual Suspects

+ Reply to Thread