+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation photos

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    These are my pics from Monterey, the one with the Cross was right beside our hotel. The other 3 are from 17 Mile-Drive.
    I recognized all those pictures Clipsey -- them there pictures were my stompin' grounds.

Everyone else -- super great pictures.

Libs -- your best friend is a ha-aa-aa-tie.

I agree with Jewls, Libs, Danny boy is smokin'
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Sedona, AZ

These are from last November when I was out in Sedona, AZ. Isn't that chapel neat?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Meanie
    Applesauce, I've visited Molokai twice, and I'm sure I have the same pictures you posted! It is truly a beautiful, relaxing place. Did you go Kalaupapa (Leper Colony) via the mule ride? That was one of the most awe-inspiring experiences I've had my entire life. Riding down those sheer cliffs with the view and brutal ocean below...indescribable.

We couldn't do the mule ride this trip because the kids were a bit too young (ages 4 and 1) but definitely plan to return and do the few things that we couldn't do this time around. My son (4) asks every day if we can go back. I think he felt the sense of freedon we all had while visiting the island. It was amazing.

Beautiful pic's Unk. I have always wanted to go to Sedona!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I'm a lot like Libs -- I usually don't take many scenery shots -- just people shots. I'll try and dig some out and post them.

FORT Fogey
    Unk, those are gorgeous!! I am so adding Sedona to my list of places to see. (Along with every other place pictured here so far )

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Unk, those are gorgeous!! I am so adding Sedona to my list of places to see. (Along with every other place pictured here so far )
    I would love to see those red outcrops with mine own eyes. I have never been anywhere exotic (unaffordable for me thus far) but I just made a commitment to go to Molokai someday...

Unklescott - that chapel is absolutely awe-inspiring. (Hope you are feeling well )
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fogey
    Nice pictures everyone! I just got back from vacation in Florida, but I didn't take any pictures. It's my parents' 25th anniversary so they went off to the Virgin Islands while my brother and I stayed in Florida with my grandparents. We didn't do anything worth taking pictures of, unless a $2.99 all-you-can-eat pizza buffet or a SuperWalmart counts.

+ Reply to Thread