+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation photos

Re: Vacation photos

Gorgeous pics, haejin.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

You have all taken some lovely photos on your vacations! I have really enjoyed looking through them. I have never attached photos before, so it may not work, but I had the great opportunity to visit Yellowstone (very briefly on a fast forward basis to race to the east exit before sundown) and it was amazing. We camein through the south entrance because we were coming from Colorado on our loop home to New York (I know it was out of the way, but for me, being from NY, it was so close and just had to see that national treasure).

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...attach/jpg.gif
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am loving all the beautiful scenery photos. I am jealous of those of you that's been to Alaska. I have a dream to go some day. I want to go sledding with the dogs. Here's a couple of my favorites from my trip to Oregon last July. What a beautiful area! Such a nice change from the horrible humidity of Florida.

You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Good eye, gamergirl!
    tickerrose, I'm glad you got to have a nice vacation, but sorry you had to hurry through the park...I did that the first time and was sorry!
    Haejin...wow, I haven't seen you here in a while! It looks like you had a lot of fun in NH>
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Absolutely STUNNING scenic photos, everyone. Someday, I'll have to travel to those places to see the viewpoints myself.
    Gustav Holst was right!

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar

Wow!

The pictures are amazing. The scenery breathtaking.

I always forget to look in here, but I'm glad I took the time today. haejin, I love your pictures - the scenery is gorgeous, and it's such fun to see you with your camp-mates. I had no idea there was even such a thing as a music composition camp - did you learn something valuable? I'm also curious if you play an instrument...I assume you do since you compose. Thanks for sharing.

Barley, I've never been to Michigan, and I see it's another state to put on my list of places to go.

Agamergirl, I'm a sucker for coastlines and have been through Oregon several times but it's been a long time since I've gazed at their striking shoreline.

A few weekends ago we went to Death Valley, California (elevation 282 below sea level), and it occurred to me in contrast to the gorgeous pictures you've all posted of water, forests and green lawns, it might be interesting to see the stark expanse of an arid valley. Mr. Rose and one of our friends who went with us, both have bachelor degrees in geology, so it was like having our own private tour guides. We had beautiful weather and poked around some interesting canyons and resorts. It's impossible to understand how settlers came across this inhabitable area in wagon trains, but they indeed did.

Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Wow, those are cool pictures, Roses.

That is fascinating Roses. My husband also has a degree in geo-physics (along with another in Engineering) so I'm sure he'll love the pictures.

Roses, those are beautiful. I particularly like the first one. Yeah, I like Oregon because it's so different from Florida.

Now this isn't a vacation photo so I hope it doesn't matter. I just love palm trees and took this one a few weeks ago. This shows the beauty of Florida, other than beaches and such.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

+ Reply to Thread