+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Vacation photos

FORT Fogey
    We had an absolutel blast with queenb at THE DOGHOUSE!!! She stayed with us for six nights and seven days -- not that I was counting -- and her departure left two very sad little guys at my place. Here's a picture of the lonely guys.

queenb was an exceptionally good sport about the one bad thing that happened: Smudge, the cat, peed on some of her clothing, as if to claim her as his very own. He survived my wrath, and spent the rest of the visit being referred to as kingp (or, occasionally, that &*&^% cat).
    Last edited by Pomeraniac; 09-27-2006 at 11:33 AM.

Glad you all had fun and all that stuff, but on to the important things. Where can I get one of those German Shepherds? I want him!

And I am envious that you three got to get together and swap pictures and stories. Sounds like you had a great time.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Where can I get one of those German Shepherds? I want him!
    A coworker in Denver gave him to me after my dog (Gesundheit) was stolen out of my car almost ten years ago, so I don't know where she found him.

I'll pull up his tail tonight and see if I can find a tag!!!

Those are some great shots, QB! I have to say, as a native Californian, those red leaves are just shockingly beautiful. Great pictures all around!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Great pictures QB. It seems you had a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    A coworker in Denver gave him to me after my dog (Gesundheit) was stolen out of my car almost ten years ago, so I don't know where she found him.

I'll pull up his tail tonight and see if I can find a tag!!!
    Two little boys that I know recently lost their big old guy and I'd like to give them a stuffed one. Their parents say they can't have another real one.

Thanks for checking under his tail.

I always look forward to the QB vacation pics. Beautiful scenery up there and you're looking great to boot! Agreed that Gut could be your sister, I actually sat on that pic for a while looking at the two of you next to each other thinking that.

Great pics, Queen. Looks like you had a blast. :0
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Two little boys that I know recently lost their big old guy and I'd like to give them a stuffed one. Their parents say they can't have another real one.

Thanks for checking under his tail.
    I looked under his tail, Muduh, and I'll tell you what I saw. Well, actually, I won't tell you everything because, let's face it, you wouldn't want to know!

What I saw that is useful to you is that the tag said the name of the company and -- uh-oh -- now I don't remember the name!

I'll come back when I'm at home and let you know, for sure. I'm on some pain meds at the moment so I'm not surprised that I don't remember!!!

EDITED TO ADD Okay, here's a link to the results to a Google search on "plush German Shepherds."

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...erman+shepherd
    Last edited by Pomeraniac; 09-29-2006 at 09:17 AM.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post

queenb was an exceptionally good sport about the one bad thing that happened: Smudge, the cat, peed on some of her clothing, as if to claim her as his very own.
    That's terrible! My brother's cat did that to me once on a visit.

+ Reply to Thread