+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I need help!!!!!!

Princess
    ClaraBella, I can only agree with what has already been said above. Those ppl are cowards with some anger problems; you don't need that! I'd also recommend to do what Sher did, dive in to this friendly board - whenever you feel the urge to go and lurk at the other place, come here instead, and read and post away!
    And please don't hesitate venting here if you feel the need!
    I consider this place one of the few safe havens in the world of evil boards - not to mention that it is fun too!

FORT Fanatic
    This board rocks. I'm to the point where if I encounter any of >those< types of people on a board, I bail. There are great places like FORT to hang out in, why waste time elsewhere?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    CB, I'm so glad you found the FORT!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Thank you so much for these words, all of you. I find this board -the Fort- very comforting sort of like a big down quilt and will follow everything you guys have said. Hopefully I will be cured of my obsession soon. A great big hug to each of you who are trying to help me out here! Love, CB

ClaraBella, just realize that you have all the power in the situation. You have all the control. They have none. They are dependent on you. They can post the nastiest stuff they want, run you into the ground, whatever. None of it matters unless you let it. You know the truth & they can never take that away from you. The only way to win this fight is by walking away. I can't stress that enough. I know it might seem difficult, but you have the support of myself & a host of other people on this board. I mean it. Drop me a PM some time if you'd like.

Thanks Jodaar and I will take you up on it when I feel myself slipping back there.

FORT Fanatic
    Hey CB, also remember that just because a group excludes people doesn't mean they are the cool kids. It's just how they make themselves feel that way.

I really like everyone's advice for you here, CB. Like Jodaar says, you hold all the cards. They'll keep screaming for a while, but when your voice doesn't reply, they'll move on. You should just hang out here, anyway. We all care about you here.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

You guys are the best! I swear!

Great words Jodaar.

CB, You have been a joy to this board from day one of your posting. I declair that the other board no longer exists and thus there is no need to return. Reclaim the power that you hand over every time you go back for more. Now bring that power over to the FORT and bless us with your wonderful insights and thoughtful posts. They do not deserve you. We treasure you. Plant your roots over here and bloom. There is no room for nasty weeds in the FORT garden. Welcome home. Anytime you need a little weeding done; PM me.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast