+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 238 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

JR.

Re: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee;2423466;
    Rich chocolate, chocolate chips and milk blended with ice, topped with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.
    Btw, this is the grande one. 580 cal. 190 fat. cal, 370(mg) sodium and 65 (g) sugar.
    This is not coffee, it's liquid candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfherder;2423778;
    *frantically removing dreads from beard*

Whoa! Just for that, ::takes the dogs for the night:: I'll give them back tomorrow, ok?

If in the future you confess to wearing socks with sandals, i'll take the dogs for a week.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I Is Stephanie

Hmmm....Might as well take them now, Amy Lee, he pretty much confessed to it yesterday, back 2 pages!
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by 11sstephanie;2423727;
    Throwing something? Oh no, I'm beating your avatar over the head!

But yeah, a lot of my friends think these de-lux beverages (that cost more than a gallon of gas) are the best thing ever, but I can't bring myself to try them. Maybe it's the choco-choco chips ground into each delicious coffee bean. Maybe it's the million and one different flavors that grace each cup. Maybe it's the choice of 100 different sundae toppings. I don't know, it just doesn't seem like coffee anymore.
    I call the place "Fourbucks". No WAY am I spending that on COFFEE!!! Besides, I like coffee, not all the syrup, whipped cream, chocolate chips. If I'm having that many calories and sweets, its going to be a banana split!!!!
    And Fourbucks regular coffee tastes burnt to me. I'd rather go across the street to McDonalds and get a regular coffee that tastes better for a buck twenty nine. Which even I think is still outrageous for a cup of COFFEE.

LOVE Chock full of Nuts Gabriel. But my husband has to have Folgers. We now have his and hers coffee, but I do have to drink Folgers when he's home. I am thinking I may be able to use the Folgers can and just put in the better coffee in it when it gets empty.

Newf, there were NO dreads in the speedo picture, did you get them later?

I wish those skate shoes would disappear. I have been skated into just about every place I have been by kids rolling around on their heels in public places.
    Last edited by MRD; 05-30-2007 at 08:54 AM.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I love Lewis Black's bit in which he says he discovered the end of the universe - he saw a Charbucks (my name for it) on a corner, looked directly across the street and there was another Charbucks - voila, the end of the universe!
    And who is that very pale, blond comedian ("Hot Pockets - why eat them, just drop them directly in the toilet") - I think he's the one who has a bit where a senile old man drinks coffee in a Charbucks, walks out, sees one across the street and says, "I could go for a nice cup of Joe"... and so it goes all day.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I'm a weirdo. I'm from the land of Starbucks (hi frome Seattle!) and I can't stand coffee in any way, shape, or form. And the only things I get from Starbucks are non coffee drinks. I love the shaken tea and lemonade drinks. Yummy!

And has the whole fad of wearing leggings died yet? My sister and I went to go get our hair done at a salon a few months ago. It was a student salon for Aveda, and about 3/4 of the female students were wearing them. Have people realized how stupid that looks yet? I'm looking at you, Lindsey Lohan...
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...

I prefer the leggings with mico-minis to bare legs. My little hiccup with that whole fashion trend is the ballet flats worn with it. I am not a fan of flats, no matter how cute or comfortable. If I'm not up for wearing heels, I'll opt for a flat sandal, or sport shoe, or something else besides those darn ballet flats.

ah i love ballet flats. Mostly because I am a total klutz, so flats look dressier than my sneakers when i want to look nice so heels are my enemy. For this Bratling would fall over and break her neck if she were in heels.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Quote Originally Posted by remote_goddess;2424796;
    I am not a fan of flats, no matter how cute or comfortable.
    Conversely I am not a fan of heels, either to wear or to look at, and I don't care for the way a lot of women (though not all) walk in them (kind of mincing and tottery). And I really hate heels with jeans. Though not as much as I hate heel with shorts. Or bathing suits *shudder*. Sadly, this is a fad that will likely never die off .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I Is Stephanie

Well, I actually really like the look of heels in jeans--assuming that they're flare-legged (bell bottom? wide-mouthed?) jeans, you can't have a boot cut with heels. However, I can't say that I like heels with anything else, and that's counting dresses and skirts.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

+ Reply to Thread