+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 238 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I really don't like those ugly glittery belts and also the ones with fake diamonds on it.
    I was at a 'country market' last weekend with my wife & my parents.....

when all of a sudden all 4 of us were blind3d by a bloody supernova of exploding light!!!

Actually, when my retinas were able to reset, it was in reality the belt of a tween that resembled a disembowled disco ball.

My poor parents, they just couldn't get their minds around that belt. It was quite the topic of conversation!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

I'm sick of hearing that "I laughed so hard that soda/milk/water/Lucky Charms/whatever was coming out my nose" or reading that "when I read that I spit (whatever) all over my keyboard".
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    I'm sick of hearing that "I laughed so hard that soda/milk/water/Lucky Charms/whatever was coming out my nose" or reading that "when I read that I spit (whatever) all over my keyboard".
    I know it's overused, but there are seriously times on the Fort where I have done this. Some of the show recaps by our brilliant writers have totally made me spit my Snapple like a geyser. Sorry queenie! I'll think it from now on and not type it

Oh and my personal favorite is "I think I just threw up in my mouth a little". Well if that's actually the case, I'd rather not hear it. Just quietly go brush your teeth, rinse with mouthwash or whatever you feel you need, but that's just a little TMI for me, okay?

I'm sitting here watching tv and this girl has on some really ugly knit top and has the sleeves pulled way down over her hands. I hadn't seen that in a while and hoped that everyone still breathing had maybe decided how tacky that is. Apparently not.

So wearing flip flops to a job interview, dspite the weather would be a no go?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I *really* don't like Crocs.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    So wearing flip flops to a job interview, dspite the weather would be a no go?
    If you're applying for a job as a life guard, then I'd say go for it! Otherwise I'd probably suggest a pair of shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by DixiePixie View Post
    I *really* don't like Crocs.
    When you're middle-aged and have bad feet, you'll think differently.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    When you're middle-aged and have bad feet, you'll think differently.
    It's amazing how age and comfort triumph eventually over youth and high heels!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I thought I was the only one who is sick of that one.....or.....you owe me a new keyboard....I spit.....

But the one that really gets me too was Mudu's ___ ___ in my mouth...YUK
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

+ Reply to Thread