+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 238 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    those rims on cars that twirl around
    They call those "blades" here!

*cough*....and regarding the skimpy clothing, I was in line at the grocery store tonight when I see this bare backed young "lady" with what appeared to be an apron tied around the chest area.......with thong underwear strings on her hips above her jeans and sticking out where I can actually see it lounging in the crack of her a**. I am fairly open to fashion trends but come on girls.....

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Like this?
    Oh, I like that "do"!

That orange tan look that some celebrities have been sporting lately. I think it makes their skin look REALLY oily.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Quote Originally Posted by haejin
    That orange tan look that some celebrities have been sporting lately. I think it makes their skin look REALLY oily.
    A most definite
    Lindsay Lohan was just scary-looking with her tan the other day.

I like the messy hairstyle, too.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Paris Hilton and her 'make me a celebrity' campaign, that is apparently spreading to her mother. Why the hell do I want to watch Paris' mother? Money doesn't mean you have to be a famewhore.

Bottle blondes.

Britney Spears.

The "low carb" bandwagon.

The lowriders that show way too much skin. Rolls, butt-crack... ugh. Learn to buy clothes that actually flatter the shape you HAVE.

Apparently, around here in DC, it's a fad to drive slow in the left lane. Must be where all the cool kids are at.

Franchising TV shows. Do we really need 3 CSIs and 4 Law and Order shows?
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    Apparently, around here in DC, it's a fad to drive slow in the left lane.

I thought it was only a fad in Seattle. Do drivers in DC also merge into one lane 5 miles before it's necessary?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Lindsay Lohan is scary looking and the surgeon who did her breast implants must be sued

I wouldn't mind if Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie both went away (far, far away), they are too overrated. :rolleyes

Awesome - way overused. Not everything can be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    My daughter recently went from a size 4T ("t" for toddler) to a regular 4, and in a big mainstream store (Target) even the underwear was a shock. Skimpy bikini briefs for a 4-year-old? The shorts are cut to fit tight, too - you go up a size and the waist is too big, but they still fit tight in the butt.

Also: the phrase "bling bling."
    Try the "Hanes Her Way" brand at Target. They still have the regular brief style for girls, at least here in NW Ohio.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    Apparently, around here in DC, it's a fad to drive slow in the left lane. Must be where all the cool kids are at.
    It's all the rage up here in Canada as well...especially among the, uh, more mature drivers.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Those new kind of lights on vehicles that are really bright and look like they are on high beam all the time. My eyes are quite sensitive and they about blind me.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread