+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 238 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465666768108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    ** reads posts, and then quietly backs out of the room, with her poor grammar and grandpa **

You crack me up. Miss Kitty, I can always count on your or a good laugh just when I need it!

Queenb, didn't you see my later post about "Do as I say and not as I do"?? I just live to correct others mistakes. Can do nothing about my own!

And I am from the South, so we done talk good here sometimes and sometimes we seen what the problem is and don't pay it no mind to fixin' it.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

myrosiedog: People would look at you very strangely if you spoke Southern like that up here
    ------------------
    Attachment 17857
    I just read about a new fad product now available. It's called "Big Ox" and is touted as a stress reliever and hangover helper. It's a can of oxygen. Bottled air. Simple, plain, 93% oxygen that is available where you are, anytime you need it. Regular air is 21% oxygen.

The can provides 30 breaths and sells for $10-$15 U.S. It is the only company that now offers flavours including mountain mint and tropical breeze. They will soon offer citrus and original....which tastes like air. Gas stations, gyms and health food stores sell it.

I think it might be handy for mountain climbers, athletes, or those who have trouble breathing. I don't know. Anyone see it or try it?

http://www.thebigox.com/
    Last edited by misskitty; 08-30-2006 at 02:05 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is it just me, or does that sound stupid?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

*Gauchos- Never wore them, never will....they don't look flattering on anyone.
    *Everyone wanting to have huge 44zz size breasts....if you're not born with it don't go out and buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Is it just me, or does that sound stupid?
    I don't know, after cycling through downtown traffic my lungs can get somewhat congested and I think a hit of oxygen would do wonders. I think if I see the stuff for sale, I might give it a shot.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Isn't hyperventilating caused by taking in too much oxygen and not getting rid of enough co2? If tha's the case then I can see teen kids taking in too much of a flavored o2 and it causing problems. Of course the o2 might be safer for them than the spray paint that many sniff now.

yeah..the gaucho's pants thing. doesn't do a thing for me...you have to be skinny to look decent in them..and I don't dig the skinny pole look for my girl. O_o

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    the fad of politically correctness

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    By the way, hyperventilation is blowing off too much CO2; that's why they used to recommend you breathe into a paper sack if you started the fast breathing.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If you don't have a paper bag, it works if you cup your hands over your mouth and breathe into that for awhile.

Hey, I just wondered if sniffing Bix Ox could stop hiccups!! That would be SICK! (which happens to be the new word for great, amazing, cool!)
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread