+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 238 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    snoop dog

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    HUH?!?!??! Ok, that one hasn't made it to Saskatchewan yet
    at Saskatchewan. I looked it up just for you and the correct terminology for the twirly auto rims are "spinners" and they run from $800-$10000 a piece!!!! That's a lot of dough for a "car toy". But hey, whatever floats their boats.......
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by elphaba
    i think Coco is kinda cute...but she will hate her parents if she becomes a doctor or a member of congress.
    Or her friends start saying "Coco for Cocoa Puffs".....
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I originally thought that I didn't have too many of these, but after looking through the thread it looks like more things annoy me than I realized

If the Atkins diet ate Britney Spears and Hilary Duff and ran away, I really wouldn't mind.

People who wear shiny boxers and then have their pants sagging far below their bottom get on my nerves. Bad.

Ryan Seacrest is also getting on my nerves. He can go away whenever he wants to, but he insists on staying. He might live longer than cockroaches or Cher.

And people wearing way too little for no apparent reason. You know it's a problem when half of someone's butt is falling out of their skimpy underwear. And it's actually quite sickening.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I can't stand those big flowers on blouses/sweaters/etc that are suddenly everywhere now, though they did it on Sex & the City four years ago.

Also, excessively large SUVs for people who live in the suburbs and have no chance of ever driving on mountains/off-road/or any other place where there may be some for having such huge vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    If I never hear "my bad" again it would be too soon. What a stupid thing to say.. ummm have you forgotten how to construct a sentence dumbass?
    I absolutely hate the current slang words of *shizzle* and *shedizzle*, or whatever the heck those words are. Along with *my bad*, they make me want to scream!

I also hate the sloppy haired Ashton Kutcher look on men. Please bring back the nicely cut hairdos like Brad Pitt's current do.. or even nicely COMBED long hair. Please?

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    My daughter recently went from a size 4T ("t" for toddler) to a regular 4, and in a big mainstream store (Target) even the underwear was a shock. Skimpy bikini briefs for a 4-year-old? The shorts are cut to fit tight, too - you go up a size and the waist is too big, but they still fit tight in the butt.
    I agree with you. Last summer my mother bought my daughter a swimsuit at Target that was too small so I had to exchange it. I couldn't find a swimsuit in her size that had material. My daughter was 5 and the swimsuits were all small bottoms and a string with two triangles for the top. I don't think so.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Over processed hair a la Paris Hilton. Just one question: why? It's so unnatural looking and totally unattractive.

Lean mean speedin machine AR Boy's Avatar
    Fad diets. Just to get a few extra dollars off the market.
    READ THE ALL NEW AMAZING [STORY]RACE! (CLICK)
    "Good Morning Super Nintendo Chalmers!"-Ralph Wiggum, The Simpsons.

I like the messy do, I do mine like that but not over the top messed up. I am thinking of getting a buzz cut for the summer though.

+ Reply to Thread