+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 238 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Quote Originally Posted by Callie View Post
    You guys must HATE me

I have 2 cell phones, 2 pagers, and a PDA. All of which seem like they're always going off

One cell phone is for personal, one is for work, both pagers are for work, and the PDA is my lifesaver.

I'm sorry to admit this... but sometimes I feel like I'm always on that damn cell phone. And I always do answer it, unless I'm really busy.
    Do you wear them in an ammo belt, or what?

I don't mind that you always answer your phone providing that you aren't ahead of me in line. That I have problem with. And if you're "really busy" in the line, how about digging out your credit card or checkbook BEFORE you answer? We'd all love you much more, I'm sure.

I'd die without text messaging :unsure:

Quote Originally Posted by Shanda View Post
    I'd die without text messaging :unsure:
    How in the world have I made it for all these years and have YET to text a message?

Want me to send you one? lol

and at work i'm on the phones all day so I cant "talk" on the phone but relieve my boredom with my texting friends.

Well there's the problem right there. You're supposed to be here with us.

Thanks but I don't have the fancy phone. I don't even have a camera phone! *gasp*

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    How in the world have I made it for all these years and have YET to text a message?
    Me too!!!!!! Number one, if I could actually SEE the letters on the phone dial, but even with my glasses, I can't, so I couldn't type in a message and if I want to send someone a message, I'll call or email them from my computer.

Now the computer is the one technological thing I can't live without. There are times I wish I didn't have a home phone as it seems like it rings CONSTANTLY with a teenager in the house!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I too, do not own a cell phone and hate getting on the one my husband has, because I can never set the ear part on my ear where I can hear it properly I borrow his when I'm out (he has a work one on him) for emergencies, but frankly when I'm out, I'm OUT. I don't want to be hassled via phone.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

I'm fairly new at texting, and it takes me forever to tap out a message. It's handy, though.

I've never had a camera phone either -- yet. I need a new cell phone, though -- I got rid of my house phone -- and I think I'm going to get a camera one.
    To me, having a cell is so much handier -- I can take care of conversations and business when I'm not at home.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    Do you wear them in an ammo belt, or what?

I don't mind that you always answer your phone providing that you aren't ahead of me in line. That I have problem with. And if you're "really busy" in the line, how about digging out your credit card or checkbook BEFORE you answer? We'd all love you much more, I'm sure.
    Nope... fortuneately for me, I only carry my EMS pager, and my personal cell with me at all times. I leave my hospital pager, hospital cell at home (or at the hospital) when I can. I always do have my PDA with me in my purse though. Thank goodness I love big bags

And you know what... when I'm checking out at the grocery store, I can unload my groceries, pay with my credit card, keep an eye on the screen to make sure I'm not getting over charged, and keep a conversation with the checkout attendant all while I'm still on my cell.

Yup... hate me all you want. I'm a busy girl

I have a work issued cell phone to get in touch with my clients. I'm allowed to use it in case of emergency but NOT to call Africa and chat for half an hour like a coworker did.

Cell phones are handy for some things, but I've never been struck by the urge to chat while standing in line at the grocery store or at lunch. I enjoy my free time too much for interruptions.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread