+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 238 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Jessica Simpson and Nick Lechy
    Ugh - couldn't agree more. I kinda' feel bad for him - she obviously rules their lives. Does anyone else besides me think she is NOT attractive - all googly-eyed, bleach-blonde and wide-jawed
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Ugh - couldn't agree more. I kinda' feel bad for him - she obviously rules their lives. Does anyone else besides me think she is NOT attractive - all googly-eyed, bleach-blonde and wide-jawed
    I'm with you on that one ADKLove. And let's not forget the stupid blonde act she puts on so people feel sorry for her. :rolleyes
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't feel one bit sorry for her - and I'm not convinced its an act.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I would rather see that Jersey hair, than the mess I see here at the local mall. I want to know how anyone can be talked into that ratty edge hair.
    Like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

I love that hairstyle. I think it's cute and flattering.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

who actually has the time to devote to make sure your hairstyle looks like that after you get home??

If I never hear "my bad" again it would be too soon. What a stupid thing to say.. ummm have you forgotten how to construct a sentence dumbass?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I wonder what fashion idiot guru decided all little girls should dress like hookers.
    My daughter recently went from a size 4T ("t" for toddler) to a regular 4, and in a big mainstream store (Target) even the underwear was a shock. Skimpy bikini briefs for a 4-year-old? The shorts are cut to fit tight, too - you go up a size and the waist is too big, but they still fit tight in the butt.

Also: the phrase "bling bling."
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

elphaba
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Faddish baby names like Apple, Coco, etc.
    i think Coco is kinda cute...but she will hate her parents if she becomes a doctor or a member of congress.

Flat-Ironed, Hair-sprayed hair on men ala Ryan Seacrest. The use of the word 'phat'. Coy sayings on t-shirts. If I want to read I'll buy a book. Insta-celebrity, the curse of our time. America bashing, enough all ready.
    Last edited by Lotuslander; 07-20-2004 at 03:02 PM.

Oh, I'm a teenager, and I get eye fulls of all these terrible fashions, my friends are obessessed with the Daisy Duke Shorts, Hipster/Low-Rise Jeans,and these short, little Abercrombie Skirts and the "Look, I grew a butt on my thighs so I can wear my pants this low" shorts from the guys... I wanna puke when I see this, I don't wanna see their butts, believe it or not.. Ew, just gross
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

+ Reply to Thread