+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 238 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Jessica Simpson and Nick Lechy
    Ugh - couldn't agree more. I kinda' feel bad for him - she obviously rules their lives. Does anyone else besides me think she is NOT attractive - all googly-eyed, bleach-blonde and wide-jawed
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Ugh - couldn't agree more. I kinda' feel bad for him - she obviously rules their lives. Does anyone else besides me think she is NOT attractive - all googly-eyed, bleach-blonde and wide-jawed
    I'm with you on that one ADKLove. And let's not forget the stupid blonde act she puts on so people feel sorry for her. :rolleyes
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I don't feel one bit sorry for her - and I'm not convinced its an act.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    I would rather see that Jersey hair, than the mess I see here at the local mall. I want to know how anyone can be talked into that ratty edge hair.
    Like this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I love that hairstyle. I think it's cute and flattering.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

who actually has the time to devote to make sure your hairstyle looks like that after you get home??

If I never hear "my bad" again it would be too soon. What a stupid thing to say.. ummm have you forgotten how to construct a sentence dumbass?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I wonder what fashion idiot guru decided all little girls should dress like hookers.
    My daughter recently went from a size 4T ("t" for toddler) to a regular 4, and in a big mainstream store (Target) even the underwear was a shock. Skimpy bikini briefs for a 4-year-old? The shorts are cut to fit tight, too - you go up a size and the waist is too big, but they still fit tight in the butt.

Also: the phrase "bling bling."
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Faddish baby names like Apple, Coco, etc.
    i think Coco is kinda cute...but she will hate her parents if she becomes a doctor or a member of congress.
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

Flat-Ironed, Hair-sprayed hair on men ala Ryan Seacrest. The use of the word 'phat'. Coy sayings on t-shirts. If I want to read I'll buy a book. Insta-celebrity, the curse of our time. America bashing, enough all ready.
    Last edited by Lotuslander; 07-20-2004 at 03:02 PM.

Oh, I'm a teenager, and I get eye fulls of all these terrible fashions, my friends are obessessed with the Daisy Duke Shorts, Hipster/Low-Rise Jeans,and these short, little Abercrombie Skirts and the "Look, I grew a butt on my thighs so I can wear my pants this low" shorts from the guys... I wanna puke when I see this, I don't wanna see their butts, believe it or not.. Ew, just gross
    ~*Tennessee Sweetheart*~

+ Reply to Thread