+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

OK, I'm in the minority I find the pants, pulled down real low, cool. It's a style, I wear it like that too at times. However some other fads that annoy me.

The big chains drooping down, I mean what are you going to do with those chains?

Probably best not to ask
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_cool
    OK, I'm in the minority I find the pants, pulled down real low, cool. It's a style, I wear it like that too at times. However some other fads that annoy me.

The big chains drooping down, I mean what are you going to do with those chains?

ummmm....hold them saggy ass pants up? keep them from falling all the way down

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_cool

Well if ya got an A&F like look goin. Haaay I don't mind
    But I have seen some where they look like they haven't bathed for a week,
    like this one guy I saw was walking up this street in SF w/ his pants sooo far down he had his boxers fully exposed I thought to myself pull your pants back up honey!
    :deadhorse
    Last edited by BorderEevil2; 07-20-2004 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by candor
    * Women with long perms and teased-up bangs. Think that hairstyle died 10 years ago? I swear I saw it at a Minute-Mart in Ellensburg, Wash., last weekend.
    I would rather see that Jersey hair, than the mess I see here at the local mall. I want to know how anyone can be talked into that ratty edge hair. That looks as if it has not been washed since last summer. It just makes you look ill-kept. Then again I am ancient and grad college by 1989 and grew up with hair cuts that flatter a girl. Not hair cuts that make you look like a long lost member of the Manson Family.

Ohhhh and those low rider jeans... the one thing that pleases me about them. As I stand there in my jeans that fit and flatter... I am looking at abunch of females that have on jeans that make their butt's look gigantic! Then of course there is the roll of skin hanging out over the back waist band with that big butt to top it all off. Do these girls not own a mirror?

Jessica Simpson and Nick Lechy

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Hipster pants and belly tops together.
    Only the most slender of people look good in this combo and I'm tired of seeing otherwise not overweight teens with five inches of gut hanging over their waistband because they're wearing pants that are too small and an unflattering cut.

I'm so tired of that look. I'm tired of that look trickling down to younger kid's fashion so that I have to buy shirts that are 2 sizes bigger then what the kid actually wears so they don't have their stomachs hanging out. I wonder what fashion idiot guru decided all little girls should dress like hookers.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Baggy, hip hop anything
    Kabbalah for celebrities
    trucker hats
    those rims on cars that twirl around
    JLo, Brit, Jessica, Lindsey
    Faddish baby names like Apple, Coco, etc.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I'm so tired of that look. I'm tired of that look trickling down to younger kid's fashion so that I have to buy shirts that are 2 sizes bigger then what the kid actually wears so they don't have their stomachs hanging out. I wonder what fashion idiot guru decided all little girls should dress like hookers.
    I think it is kind of Britney Spears' fault. She started the fashion for really tights tops and super low pants and many young girls want to copy her fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    those rims on cars that twirl around
    HUH?!?!??! Ok, that one hasn't made it to Saskatchewan yet

And just so you all know, the fashion gods have heard our cries, and apparently the Britney crop top/low rider look is so last week...it's time to cover up again. *whew*
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread