+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 238 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    That sounds awesome. We really want to rent a cabin for our honeymoon and were trying to shave off costs to afford to do it. We have found alot that we like in "little nashville" and I knoe if we go there I am going to the artists colony and buying at least 1 painting. I have always wanted to. Thanks for the great idea. THAT should become a fad.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

Hey, JP, I just realized - does that mean you're getting married? If so congrats, and you should be spreading the the news in the Good News thread .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    2 words:

gaucho pants

Okay I didn't read this entire thread and this may very well be here.

I think pregnant woman are beautiful and I loved being pregnant and the way I looked and all. The too tight stuff though UGH.

The belly buttons popping out and all........I like the loose fitting tops.

Too tight pants with back fat hanging out (sorry it's gross)

When I see boys with their pants hanging off them I wish they'd just fall off. It's so stupid looking (JMHO) I don't get it.

eta I mean I wish they'd fall off and embarrass the boys/men who are wearing them so they won't do it again.......

Referring to a pregnant woman's stomach as a bump.

Yeah, I never had a bump. I had bloat for 4 months followed promptly by "My god, you are splitting at the seams! No bump..

I know it's probably been said a hundred times, but we MUST get rid of pants that say things on the butts!!!! My husband nearly has a stroke whenever we see a 10-13 yr old girl walking around with a butt that says "Juicy" or any other such word! Poor guy is going to live in a constant state of panic if we ever have a girl. Although I admit, just to be the hammer that drives the nail into that coffin, I would consider making a pair of them that say "FAT ASS" and wearing them around town
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

ClosetNerd, I wouldn't be suprised if the company Baby Phat decides to make pants that say PHAT ASS on the back...complimented with the cat of course...gah, another annoyance: clothes with logos everywhere on them.
    If you really did love music, you wouldn't limit yourself to just one genre.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm View Post
    2 words:

gaucho pants

and I'll add gaucho pants on KIDS.

I. DON'T. GET. IT.

It's time for the "accidentally" half tucked in t-shirt, strategically draped to show the belt buckle to go away. No one thinks that just happened of its own accord any more. Also wearing all black, to show how antisocial and misunderstood you are; that one's been in existence since the early 70's for crying out loud--you aren't scaring anyone.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    It's time for the "accidentally" half tucked in t-shirt, strategically draped to show the belt buckle to go away. No one thinks that just happened of its own accord any more.
    I agree, queenb! I just said that tonight watching AI. I hate that look! Either tuck it all the way in or leave it out!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread