+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

FORT Regular

Re: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;2834420;
    Ah, you must be younger than me because I remember the skinny leg pants of my youth on guys. Back them I think they called them stove pipe pants because a stove pipe is skinny.
    Nope, you must've grown up in a different place than I did because if you wore clothes like that in my neighborhood, you would've gotten beaten up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2834423;
    The boys that are into action sports have revived this look and it doesn't look like it's going away anytime soon. I'd personally rather my son wear his pants like this than falling off his behind.
    That's on you if you want your son to look like that, as for me, baggy makes me feel more comfortable and not feel like a girl. You don't like the way it looks falling off my behind? I don't care, don't look.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Chocolate;2836084;
    Nope, you must've grown up in a different place than I did because if you wore clothes like that in my neighborhood, you would've gotten beaten up.

That's on you if you want your son to look like that, as for me, baggy makes me feel more comfortable and not feel like a girl. You don't like the way it looks falling off my behind? I don't care, don't look.
    It's America Chocolate and you can wear what what you like and don't worry I won't be looking
    CYA

MRD

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;2836202;
    It's America Chocolate and you can wear what what you like and don't worry I won't be looking
    Me either. I've seen enough men's underwear under baggy jeans to last me the rest of my life!

Go back and look at the pants on the Beatles in the early 60's. No one beat them up either, Chocolate.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I hope the baggy jean look fades away too. But my daughter informs me that at her school only 'emo' kids wear skinny leg pants or jeans, and most guys would rather have the 'gansta'look than the emo.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;2836593;
    I hope the baggy jean look fades away too. But my daughter informs me that at her school only 'emo' kids wear skinny leg pants or jeans, and most guys would rather have the 'gansta'look than the emo.
    I guess it depends on where you live. At my kids' high school I'd say it's a pretty even mix but we have more of the action sports kids here than the "gangstas".
    CYA

What the heck is an "emo". We had geeks and jocks, but emos? I'm way out of touch with high school kids...

Apparently 'emo' is short for emotional, and the kids are sensitive and have a certain hairstyle, and are targets for being made fun of. Never a shortage of that in high school.

I was an emo in high school. I wore black everyday and listened to bands that were dark....not a great look now that I think about it..lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

I really hope the emo fad dies off soon..

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I saw a woman out today(didn't take her picture) wearing leggings and boots she could barely handle. They were sky high and her left leg was always veering to the right and wobbling.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread