+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Re: Current fads you wish would die off today...

Oh goodness, yes! It's not as bad if the tan lines aren't super dark. But when you get the white lines and then tan.

The whole wearing too little, far too little really disgusts me. It's like some people can't tell the difference between hot or sexy and trashy or worse!

FORT Regular

I wish these guys would take a shot at Baby Bratz...

This video cracks me up, it's two guys who ruin some trendy items: OTTO & OTTO - We Hate Trendy Stuff. I was a little disappointed that all the trends they chose are a couple years old though. I wish they had destroyed some Baby Bratz. I saw my niece playing with one the other day... stupid doll was wearing a peek-a-boo miniskirt and a thong. Great lessons she's learning...

Women attempting to be size 0.
    Seriously, you look ill, not sexy.
    Any day now...

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Box;2449802;
    Women attempting to be size 0.
    Seriously, you look ill, not sexy.
    No kidding. Granted, there are some women who can't gain weight. It's just in their genes to be that skinny, but the ones who starve themselves to look like a supermodel.....it's just not attractive. Plus, when your face is too thin, it adds years to your looks.

I Is Stephanie

Speaking as one of the thin ones, it's fairly easy for me to tell when someone is genuine (like me), or just faking. It bugs me how many random people ask me what kind of diet I'm on, they'd love to look like me, I must have to simply starve myself to do it...None, no you don't, definitely not.

What bugs me is these people suddenly trying to fit into small clothes. Person A is a size X jean. However, they will do everything in their power to fit into X-(2 sizes), even though they look like they would pop if you stuck a pin in them.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

We just need to keep in mind that all "thin" people are not healthy people.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I Is Stephanie

Yep, and I do...having been in that category, no one is slower to judge than me. It's just when people clearly aren't sick, but are working to be thin that it bugs me.
    ...And the strange boy continued to weave in and out of her life, leaving her with a sense of wonder and amazment, but also, a feeling of loss, knowing that life might never be the same again.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

I hate the sight of those big, oversized diva glasses. They're just so exxagerated and look ugly.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

My daughter wears those diva glasses and I insisted she get polarized glasses for lifeguarding. We went all around looking for oversized ones without much luck. She got the biggest ones she could find. I keep telling her the job is not about fashion. Speaking of the beach, what is with preteens and skimpy bikinis? Do their mothers even go shopping with them? Do they want them to look like that? I'm embarassed for them and saddened at the same time. They can't have fun because they're always yanking and adjusting. sigh.
    Count your blessings!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And if you're yanking and adjusting, you've gotten the wrong size.

Heavens forbid we get what fits, instead of the number that we must have!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread