+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dream Date.

Aha, I couldn't find the thread, cheers Kylie
    "That's Numberwang!"

okay okay... ben ISN'T ken. i got it. i am stupid today. ugh.

great gift from ben! and now... knowing you're in NY and having just finished watching all of season 1 of Felicity on dvd... ben will forever be in my mind as ben covington. kylie stole ben from felicity when she was fooling around with noel. you heartbreaker!

Sher

I've actually never seen an episdoe of Felicity.

you don't know what your missing.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh gosh, I thought we were talking about Ben Affleck!

BF<----The Loop

I actually don't think I've ever had a dream date -- one that thinking back didn't seem real. I've had an awful lot of good ones, but nothing that seemed like a fairy tale or anything....
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I was going to say, "every time in the shower" till I realised what this really was about. Has to be an old friend of mine from high school. We dated for about a year and then off she went to college. Our family moved in the summer and I lost track of her. Found her again (thank you classmates.com) and we hooked up again at our mega class reunion the school had in aug. funny thing was everyone said we were the best looking couple. I am married and she has a boyfriend. We just laughed and said "hey. we never really broke up. just drifted apart. never had the ugly fight. so we had good memories and still enjoyed each others company"

FORT Fogey
    one dream date I had was the guy had a little plane and he picked me up and said we were going out to lunch,, we ended up in San Antonio because the weather was the best to fly that direction and we had lunch dinner and it was new years then stayed in this great 5* hotel on the River walk and came home the next day.. We had been dating awhile,, not like a first date or anything but had thought he was working N Y eve day so it was a surprise and a huge surprise to just jump in the plane and fly there.. very fun!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12