+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm off to Basic Training!!!

FORT Fogey
    Good luck lamonte! Thanks for doing your part to serve our country. I admire you for what you're doing, so take care!

Best of luck lamonte I'm feel bad for you to miss all the tv shows

Hi Lamonte.. Wished I could had gotten to know you. I havent been with FORT long, but wish you all the best in the military. I am American living in Canada and I am so proud of our troops in Iraq, defending our great country in a foreign land, so that we can have freedom. That freedom expands all over the world with other countries too. So when you live in another country, don't take your freedom for granted. I am proud of my American citizenship, but Canada and Canadians are an awesome country and people. If you ever have an opportunity to visit, come on over and see this beautiful country. Good luck Lamonte... You will be missed by all and be sure to drop us a line to let us know how basic training is going. Make America proud! God Bless You!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Lamonte, I will miss you! Stay safe and strong! Lots of hugs, and Good Luck.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Good luck Lamonte-

Remember, no matter how squared away you are, the Company Commanders will always find a way to drop you. It's a fact of Boot Camp--just do your best everyday and you'll walk away feeling more proud than any other moment in your life.

Remember everything you learned for the final General Quarter's Battle Drill at the end. One day you'll find yourself in a real situation and practice pays off.

I'm so envious of you. You're beginning the greatest adventure of your life. Remember what I said in another thread to you: take advantage of your port calls and soak everything in. You might not get another chance at seeing Italy or Spain or France...Don't booze it away like so many other sailors I have served with have done (including me )

Let us know how everything went and where you'll be stationed when you get back. Just remember, the bigger the ship, the bigger the adventure!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Good luck, lamonte. We will all be cheering for you.

On behalf of all Americans, I thank you for what you are doing. May God bless you and keep you out of harms way.

Good Luck Lamonte! We will miss you here at FORT. Hopefully you will get a chance to update us at some point. You will do great!

Lamonte, Good Luck! Keep your head down, speak when spoken to, and don't volunteer. to you for going in to service for our country!
    When you get out of basic pop in and tell us how it went.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

Best of luck to you. It was nice "talking" to you here, even if was only a few posts every so often. Take care!
    Gustav Holst was right!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123