+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brother in law robbing the cradle

Like everyone has already touched on 38 and 24...........

I don't see anything wrong. If it was maybe 38 and 17 then THATS a different story.....
    Age is just a number but if its spreding much farther like your dating someone old enough to be your mom/dad and/or son/daughter i'd keeps heads up on the relationship.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Was it wrong when I dated a 23 year old when I was 38? He ended up dumping me because I was too immature. :

*who's your son?*

And Bama -- no comments from your DENSA self. :phhht

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_bunny
    Hmmmm.. My fiance is 52 and I am 37.. Sorry Guys but Age is a number.. and I think it depends on the maturity and compatability. Your brother is a grown man.. He is entitled to make his decisions and mistakes. We all gotta learn from them.
    I completely agree. I think when you're in highschool you should be dating within your own age group, but once you're an adult, all bets are off. Human beings are much too complex to be pigeon-holed into some mathematical equation. (No offense GQ)

And don't worry Jewels, Bama won't come in here. She's allergic to old people.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    HEY! Watch it!! Please don't put "50 year old" and "eww" in the same sentence! There is absolutely nothing ewww-ey about the over 50 crowd

PS...I'm just kidding of course...you can eww all ya want about us oldies. We don't care...we have the "experience" to handle such injustice. When all else fails, we can run ya over with our walkers!
    Oh no offense, really! I just can't see MYSELF dating someone that much older than me, but to each his own! I just don't want my brother in law to come crying to me when this girl breaks his heart. I don't want to have to say "I told you so" AGAIN!

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    HEY! Watch it!! Please don't put "50 year old" and "eww" in the same sentence! There is absolutely nothing ewww-ey about the over 50 crowd

PS...I'm just kidding of course...you can eww all ya want about us oldies. We don't care...we have the "experience" to handle such injustice. When all else fails, we can run ya over with our walkers!
    OK; if you go here about the over 50 crowd,then let me :nono at Amanda for accusing over 40 ladies of maturity , if your brother is more immature than me he's in serious trouble!

Nah, Karna you don't have to say "I told you so", say "too bad, go cry somewhere else!" That's what I do to my younger sister.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Time for my
    I'm 53 and just ended a relationship with a 32 year old. Our problems had to do with me being settled and her not. She had usually dated older men (her ex was 2 years older than me). We were very different type people and in all honesty I was probably having my mid-life crisis. I enjoyed myself for awhile but it was for the best for us to stop seeing each other.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Time for my
    I'm 53 and just ended a relationship with a 32 year old. Our problems had to do with me being settled and her not. She had usually dated older men (her ex was 2 years older than me). We were very different type people and in all honesty I was probably having my mid-life crisis. I enjoyed myself for awhile but it was for the best for us to stop seeing each other.
    Hey, Unk..we are the same age! My soon-to-be-ex is 7 years younger than me. I must say...the age difference has caused problems. I'm a grandmother -- his kids are still in college (of course, age doesn't have anything to do with most of our problems). When I was single (between husbands...I was 38 dating a 27 year old (major disaster-definitely age/maturity related) and then my next guy was 54 (ironically twice the age of the younger man/boy). I got along with both age groups...but I had to learn to love things like Bon-Jovi and Kiss for the young man/boy and things like Martini's and strolls for the older one. I would date in my age group if I was dating now.

I used to joke with my sister that I would never again date a guy that didn't know the difference between the Everly Brothers and the Righteous Brothers
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

*ahem* So Unk and Kaicee are the same age, and both currently single, huh?

Just sayin'.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    *ahem* So Unk and Kaicee are the same age, and both currently single, huh?

Just sayin'.
    When did FORT change into Match.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    When did FORT change into Match.com?
    You know what those married folks are like Unk! Misery loves company!

(J/K!!!)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast