Used books, definitely. In fact, 80% of the books I own come from either secondhand book shops or thrift stores. (The remaining 20% are just textbooks I have to buy at outrageous prices at the campus book shop. :rolleyes)
My favourites? A four-panel Japanese screen carved out of wood and elaborately designed with phoenix and floral patterns ($20), a Beatrix Potter miniature china tea set ($1 - so kawaii!), and a signed advance copy of Margaret Laurence's "The Diviners" ($2.50).
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.