+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Looks or personality?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    Brad Pitt never did much for me.

I think he is one of those very pretty guys who doesn't age well. He looks terrible in very short hair. He doesn't seem to have interesting features, he can be very bland looking when not prettied up.
    That's funny, because my mom and sister both like him better in short hair instead of the long haired, scruffy homeless guy look he sports every now and then.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

I like "looks" but "personality" goes a million miles. You don't have to be Brad Pitt/Hugh Jackman looking to win me. In the past a goregous person may get my attention but when they project a "cruel like" attitude me liking them personally is gradually dropping.

Hugh Jackman is gorgeous, not only because he's got the looks, but he's got an adoreable & lovable personality and he also seems very intelligent, which shines through when I see him on talk shows & interviews, he's always very fascinating..

I've never been into Brad Pitt & those so-called "Heart throbs" unless there were more to them than just the pretty shell. Never in my lifetime, even through my teens, did I understand what my friends saw in those "pretty boy" kind of guys... I just figured I was weird or blind or something.
    "He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567