+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: What's your therapeutic activity?

I've just rediscovered knitting. A work colleague brought in a gorgeous baby cardigan she had just knit and I've just started to knit a similar one. It's in a lovely fluffy wool called eskimo. I've also found some gorgeous patterns for fluffy cushions and soft toys, so that's the next few months sorted. Haven't knit anything for over 10 years but you never forget!!

FORT Regular
    Springsteen - very, very loud.
    -or-
    A movie that makes me think and involves me. Documentaries are usually the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Belfastgirl
    I've just rediscovered knitting. A work colleague brought in a gorgeous baby cardigan she had just knit and I've just started to knit a similar one. It's in a lovely fluffy wool called eskimo. I've also found some gorgeous patterns for fluffy cushions and soft toys, so that's the next few months sorted. Haven't knit anything for over 10 years but you never forget!!
    Knitting is a wonderful hobby. I just started working on a multi-colored afghan. I've been knitting for only three months, so I haven't gotten adventurous enough to knit clothing yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678