+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many email addresses do you have?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar

How many email addresses do you have?

I'm curious. How many email addresses do you all have? Do you use them all? Do you use them for different reasons? Do you have an AOL account that you don't even bother to log on to because there is too much spam in it?

I have a few AOL screenames - but I only really use one of them because it is the email I have had since way back when AOL charged 10 bucks for five hours of Internet time...there were no unlimited access accounts. Everyone know me by that screename.

I also have a couple of Yahoo emails which I use to read Yahoo Groups. And I guess I have a FoRT addy...but haven't got my tushie motivated to quit reading the forums and figure out how to use it.

So, how many do you have?
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Four...and I think I'm pretty conservative compared to some others around here.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Only two....and I rarely check one of them.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Between my husband and myself, we have 6 emails, 3 each I guess.
    One is for my friends and family only, another I use for memberships and such in case signing up for something induces tons of spam, and the last purely for fun stuff and therefore lots of spam. My hubby has his personal one, one for work and one for spam mail too. I end up checking all of them (except his personal one) to keep up with everything. I once left it to him to check his email by himself and the accounts closed down because he never logged on (even his work one *yeesh*). So I told him to leave 'em closed and he still wanted me to open it back up and asked if I could check them once in a while. :rolleyes

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Um... do I have to answer this question? Ummmm... somewhere around 15, probably I wouldn't have so many if AIM didn't open up mailboxes for each screenname... I only use about 3 of them on a regular basis, though.

I have 4 that I use for business, for different "identities" depending on who I'm doing the work for. I have 3 "normal" accounts, for various things. And I have an infinite number of FORT e-mail accounts, as I get all the invalid addresses. So if I'm signing up for something that's spammy, I make one up.

JR.
    I have 5 but only really use 2 of them.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I only have two; and one of them is my Fort email which I don't use. At least I THINK I only have two.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I must be a nerd. I have one for home and one for business. I don't even know how to access the FORT email; I forgot I had one of those.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Let's see... I technically have three addresses for work, but one automatically bounces to the other account, so I suppose that's really just two. And I rarely use one of them and only open it every now and then to see what's ended up there.
    One personal one that also catches spam.
    One Fort one that hardly anyone ever writes to.
    So, basically, three that I use or check on a regular basis.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast