+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Are You a Child of the 80s?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Oh yeah....friendship pins!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I only caught the marathon starting in '88, but it was still pretty frickin' hilarious!

I hope they re-run it.

John, you would have laughed hysterically at the Top Gun one in '86.

I loved in the '88 one the discussion of U2 and the guy named Larry! (I think that was the '88 one). You know, Bono, the Edge, and Larry -- why couldn't he have had a cool nickname!

I'm on the hunt for the rerun and will post about it if I see anything.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

MenInUniform
    LOL I love this. I'm an 80's girl too. I was born in 69 so I'm a 70's child and an 80's teen.

Does anybody remember the group Kajagoogoo? They sang the song Too Shy. I thought the lead singer was really cute....WHAT WAS I THINKING???? LOL I can't even remember what they look like anymore.

Oh, here is a pic of a girl that I grew up with. It's her Senior pic, from 1987. You talk about big hair, well, this is definitely BIG

Forgive me, my long time friend, I just had to do it. LOL

dar
    Attached Images Attached Images

You're too shy shy hush hush eye to eye...
    OMG, I loved Kajagoogoo!

And THAT IS some big hair!

Does anybody remember the group Kajagoogoo? They sang the song Too Shy. I thought the lead singer was really cute....WHAT WAS I THINKING???? LOL I can't even remember what they look like anymore.
    OK MIU I couldn't resist finding this!! Limahl was so "it" back in the day, but then he had to up and leave Kajagoogoo and go off on his own. From my image search it looks like he's still working on his own, but the only thing I know him for is the theme from Neverending Story.

(for those who might not be familiar Limahl is the guy in yellow in the center)

MenInUniform
    OMGooooosssshhhhh LMAO I can't believe you found a pic of them. LOL Yeah, now that you posted his name, I remember it, a little. LOL

I have that song on my 1980's Overnight Sensations CD. LOL

thanks for posting the pic. And I'll say it again, WHAT WAS I THINKING????? LOL Well, I guess being the age I was explained it all. LMAO

dar

OK, I think MenInUniform's friend has THE BIGGEST hair I've ever seen, & that's saying a lot, considering I live in Texas. This is a pic from my Senior year of HS. I know my hair was bigger than this. It must've been a humid day or something. I couldn't find any other pics They are packed away or at my parent's house. I look like such a dork.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Holly, that's a great pic!

My hair looked eerily similar to yours!

Ick! That picture is HIDEOUS!

And could I have had on any more eyeliner!?!? Sheesh!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread