Damn your hometown John :laugh
Originally Posted by John
I have 2 hometowns - Atlanta, where I was born and Birmingham, where I live now.
Atlanta is famous for many things...
Martin Luther King
and Usher loves Atlanta so much he claims it is his hometown..even though he's REALLY from Tennessee
Oh and I amost forgot...
The Braves :teeth
Birmingham is famous for
this big naked butt statue over on Red Mtn. named Vulcan - http://www.neel505.com/images/Vulcan.jpg
Also "the birmingham jail" where MLK once spent the night and wrote a widely published letter.
It's nickname is 'The Magic City' I think because of the steel boom here way back when.
Courtney Cox is from B'ham
And oh yeah, there's this guy named Ruben around here somewhere. ;)
how could you let The Beastie Boys fall under 'many other things'? :laugh
Originally Posted by FinallyHere
my hometown of Montreal, Canada is famous for many things. Here's a few
The Montreal Canadiens
The Old Port
Just For Laughs festival
The Montreal Expos (LOL, LOL)
Does it work? Like, how well does it work?
Originally Posted by Blue_cool
Originally Posted by AmandaFabulous
Heh... big rush on tourism to Singapore by members of FORT.
My hometown is Encino, California, home of:
1. That odious "Valley Girl" song by Moon Zappa. Valley girl, she's a valley girl, okay fine, fer sure fer sure, she's a valley girl and there is no cure . . ."
2. Michael Jackson's childhood home
umm what's that girl smokin' in your avatar?
Originally Posted by echo1960
:shrug Just curious.
Whoo Hoo!! :yay
Originally Posted by MollyRose
to hell with finding a job, I'm headed for a relaxing and profitable vacation in Singapore :lol
I am orginally from Honolulu, HI sooooooo we are famous for...
- Tia Carrere
- Don Ho
- Kelly Hu
- Jason Scott Lee
- Bette Midler
- Jason Momoa
- Kelly Preston
- Kalua Pig (my mouth just water thinking about it)
- Poi ( I miss having them since I live in CA now :(...)
- Aloha Spirit
- Finest Hawaiian Locals, trust me we are FINE :D
- Hawaiian Shirts/Dress Wear... Aloha Friday anyone?
- Pidgin Language or Broken English Talking
- The Shaka Sign
- Warm Weather
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.