+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Falling Down

Originally posted by enygma
    Ouch- We have pot lighting in a lot of our house( flush with ceiling)- might be a good idea.
    when i read this all i could imagine was a room with foil walls and hydro weed growing in florescent light.

Originally posted by Wayner
    Oh, John! We need a :foomcl emoticon for Summer!

I'm surprised more women don't snap an ankle when I see some of the shoes they were, Summer. I liked the TMobile reference!
    Broken ankles are the number one reason for people visiting the ER these days with chest pain at number two. The ER doctors hate those type shoes.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Originally posted by shersidhe
    when i read this all i could imagine was a room with foil walls and hydro weed growing in florescent light.
    We were on the same page on this one, Sher!

Ok, so, 2 days ago, I smacked my foredhead on the door jamb, I told you guys about that one...

Last night, I was walking behind my wife from the bedroom into the living room (get those minds out of the gutter), and I playfully tried to tickle her. At the exact same time, I completely mashed my pinkie toe into the corner of the magazine rack on the floor. The whole toenail is black & blue, and I'll probably lose the nail soon. The good news is, I don't think the toe is broken. But now I'm limping and have a bump over my eye, and I have to potentially go to Detroit next week to work on-site with a client. I love it. Just when I have to leave the home office, I beat the crap out of myself.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Ouch, John! I hate it when I bang a toe. It's like. Bang! Oh no, this is going to really hurt. Waiting, waiting OHMYGOSHITHINKIBROKEMYFREAKING TOE!!!!!

Exactly. I did it, and my wife says "Ooh, that looked like it hurt." I was all "nah, it feels fine, it was nothing, no big deal, doesn't hurt a bit, OH MY GOD!!! OW OW OW OW!!!!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123