+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you score for Christmas?

What did you score for Christmas?

Just want to find out what booty y'all got from Santa!

I got: A scanner, cash, LOTR dvd (which is good because I haven't even seen it yet), cash, gift cards, etc.

Got the scanner all set up, it rocks. I had to add another surge protector - is that a bad thing? I can't wait to see our electric bill...In the past 2 months, I've added a printer, digital camera, DSL, and my scanner to the computer pluggable items.

Not a single stitch of clothing this year, I'm happy. Usually, I get clothes of some kind, and invariably the sleeves are too short for my 6' 7" frame. I think they've finally gotten the picture.

Clothes, clothes, clothes and more clothes!
    These people know what I like.

I also got some money and a couple of cds.

My best friend in the world, Ben, who I love to death {and would marry today if he asked me}, got me the sweetest thing. A nice silver frame that holds four pics of us. One is of us kissing as babies ( our first kiss ), one of us at prom together senior year, one of us at HS graduation, and one of us a couple months ago. Enscribed on the frame was "Kylie and Ben" and across the bottom it said "Treasured Memories" Can I get an AWWWW, ladies? ( Sure, I'd hinted that I wanted some nice pics of us. , still, he actually came through! He put more thought into my gift than my freakin boyfriend. I love this guy. )

ohh...your friend ben is sooo sweet to you~~
    some accessories..as always..necklaces..earrings..p endants..u name it..
    i got some stuff toys from my mum..a snowman and a santa that can sing to each other, quite cute though
    my dad bought me some chocolates and manchester united's jersey
    my godmother gave me some money..nothing special
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

I got a gift certificate to my favorite store--Borders books. Two gift certificates to my third favorite store--- Home Depot.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I got a funky hat, a leafs jersey, a new sewing machine, clothes,pj's.A bottle of wine and a bottle of liqueur( funny since I rarely drink anything)Gift certificates for dinner out

Money, gift certificates to Target (those are golden to me, I loves me some Target!!), pajamas, candles, candy, ummmmmm oh yeah and a George Foreman grill. The added Christmas present for me is a bit belated but already in the works....a trip to Vegas next month, that's my big score of the day

I forgot one thing too, and it really impressed me that the person thought to get it even tho it was pretty simple. A new sun/moon print for my living room that matches my new sofa. I must admit I didn't expect much from this friend cause he's really not a good gift shopper (or so he warned me a few weeks ago) but a little thought did him a world of good since I collect suns/moons and he knew my new sofa was purple and the wall above it was bare. VERY good choice and proved that he pays good attention so he's a better shopper than he gave himself credit for and I'm really touched that he got it for me.
    Last edited by libra1022; 12-26-2002 at 12:23 AM.

I got a new cap that says CAPTAIN on it, river map for the local river, a huge BBQ grill to mount on the boat, wrap around sunglasses, a shirt with the word CAPTAIN emblazoned across the back.

Got my wife some jewlery A recliner that floats in the water and a cap that says CREW on it.

We had agreed together not to buy each other much, in previous years we would go overboard and by opening our stuff we would miss seeing the kids open theirs. Had a very nice morning.
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Woohoo!

I got a Kodak easyshare camera with dock, a huge bag of potions and lotions, an embossing kit, a bone folder, a collusal envelope making stencil(the last three were crafty thingies), some tiny stackable containers for my tiny beads, a cookbook, a home repair book, some tools, a Hobbit/LOTR trillogy combo book pack, and lots of time with my family and my brother's new girlfriend(who I want to become family). I think it did us all good to be together for most of the day yesterday. We rush around so much that I cannot remember the last time I had a real conversation with my dad before yesterday. The kids had a ball and I think all the adults did too. My brother made some really noggy egg nog and it was yuuuummmmyyy!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

I forgot, I also got some golf balls, one of those really nice super-corkscrew things for my wine, and a really nice pepper mill.

There were only two things on my list that I didn't get, and I'll use the cash for those.

Joey and I decided not to get each other a lot of stuff and go overboard this year, as we're starting to save money so we can have within the next year or so. Anyway, we went in together and bought a painting we both liked, so that was our main gift to each other. Other than that, I got a sweater, some socks, pj's, a bottle of cologne, and that's pretty much it. OH, I forgot...we also got each other tickets to go see Cher in concert in February.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast