+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What did you score for Christmas?

I never get anything good for Christmas, and this year was no different. Though in fairness, my sister insists that it is because I never tell anyone what I want, and then if there is something i want, I go get it myself...

BUT! All of that changed this year, as I got a fansofrealitytv.com mug and a t-shirt! It just arrived a few minutes ago. Great stuff!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

LG.
    My daughter loved the new Leap Pad we got her, didn't care as much about the blocks, but hopefully they'll be fun after the novelty of the electronic book dealio wears off. Mr. LG and I don't really exchange gifts so we didn't really have anything to open.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

feif....what the heck is a "bone folder" ?????
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    My daughter loved the new Leap Pad we got her, didn't care as much about the blocks, but hopefully they'll be fun after the novelty of the electronic book dealio wears off. Mr. LG and I don't really exchange gifts so we didn't really have anything to open.
    I really like those Leap Pads.
    My boys have one and they love it.

I wish we had Target up here Libra.
    So many people tell me what a great store it is but I don't think there are any in Canada at all.

I finally got Neverwinter Nights. That should keep me busy for a while. Also got a Cool Daddy & a monkey & candy & stuff. I expect I'll get some more computer games this weekend. Plus, I'll finally get out to see the Two Towers. It's just cruel that I've had to wait so long.

Speaking of Leap Pads, my little girl has a My First Leap Pad. She just loves it. One of her faves is a page with farm animals on it. She taps her little pen & it's moo-moo-moo, oink-oink-oink nonstop.

Target's pretty cool. They always have the trendiest stuff & are fairly cheap too. I did my share of Christmas shopping there. Just bought a wok there today.

And Kylie, I think that Ben knows exactly what he's doing. Sounds like a great guy.

And Kylie, I think that Ben knows exactly what he's doing. Sounds like a great guy.
    Thanks Jodaar, he sure is.

I forgot to mention above, my BF (who is not Ben, btw) gave me a really pretty sweater and Ralph Lauren Romance. When I see him on New Year's, he's giving me the second part of my gift. I'm suspecting jewelry. Still, he has a lot to measure up to, considering.

I don't know, from my close friends, I'd rather have something more thoughtful or sentimental than just "stuff" (clothes, etc) Something I can ALWAYS enjoy and think of tem by.

I am such a sap.

Originally posted by cali
    feif....what the heck is a "bone folder" ?????
    I don't know either, but to use a potential fluff-ism, it sure does sound like it's painful...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Oooh, that would have been a great fluffism
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hey all,
    I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!

I guess I was a good girl this year because I got some pretty cool stuff. One of my brothers gave me a Sony digital camera (woo-hoo!). Other cool gifts I got from family: a DVD/VCR combo (I had mine stolen a few months ago), Silver Hoop Earrings, Silver bracelet, Desk Organizer, Porcelain Doll (which I collect), Chili's gift card (yummy!), picture frame, clothes, cookies, and chocolates! (oh yeah!!)

My husband got me a little luggage cart for my heavy brief case and laptop case. Plus my usual lotion and perfume powder. The girls gave me a candle holder, a little angel pin, and a little perfume bottle shaped like a rose. My sil gave me a lovely blouse, which doesn't fit and a playstation 2 memory card. PJ's and a matching towel/pot holder set from my parents.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast