+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's the most ironic thing that has happened to you?

What's the most ironic thing that has happened to you?

I was inspired to create this new thread, because of an event today

Today, was suppose to be the start of the exam days in my school, Exam days finish next Wednesday, everybody last night was cramming, staying up late, caffeine high and studying. (While I was fast asleep ) Anyhow, I wake up at 3 am, to do some last minute cramming. My exam wasn't until 1pm, so I had loads of time to do all this last-minute studying. About 20 minutes ago (that was 9:30am) I get an sms from my friend reading "fire at the middle-school campus, exams delayed" ... talk about the irony in there.

So now I can't reach the school, so I don't know when the exam have been delayed to. (But this just means more study time for me, which is great). It was weird, considering I live close to school, I remember early this morning I saw a fire ENgine rushing by, and well...he was heading for my school, I guess From what I've heard, everybody's been evacuated, exams delayed, no injuries.

YEs, as the words of Alanis MOrisette would say "isn't it ironic...don't you think?

Might I add, on...that I've been pracisting fire drills all my elementary, middle school and high-school life, and for the first time that it's real, I'm not in school :rolleyes (not that I wanted anybody hurt, but I guess in a way it would've been an experience to say, "I was there" --- but I wasn't) Just checked, seems like the third floor is completely toast! (that's where I would've written my exam this afternoon

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Apparently somebody wasn't as ready for their exam as you were, so they did the old "fire at the school" trick.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

School said it was a short-circuited air-con

I was thinking of something ironic when I happened to stumble upon this thread. Now I can't remember, isn't that ironic?

+ Reply to Thread