+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Graduation

Lol...so looks like my school isn't trying to scheme money out of us Well I just picked up my gown, was all wrinkly so I have to iron it :rolleyes anyhow. *ahem*

45 hours 35 minutes till D-DAY

Just stopped in to say CONGRATULATIONS to all the graduates.

Now get out there and change the world!
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Graduation Rehearsel

Just stepped back home, from going to my graduation rehearsel. Who knew that was that needed who knew walking down the ail, while having that song "pompous and something" and the walk, the timing and so on, such little detail, took us forever to get through.

Attire - formal, pretty much understood. Problem, the only formal shoes I got are killing my feet, so I'm picturing it now already, me falling down flat on my face ... well lets not jinx it!

THe walk, easy steps but took us forever to master

Step 1

- Right foot first

Step 2

- Feet together

Step 3

- Left foot

Step 4

- Repeat step 1 - 3

that took us about an hour to do. considering have of us were crackin jokes, because we were just finding the whole thing ridiculous, two because the organizer is extremely picky, 3 because some people cannot understand the concept of right, together, left, together..etc! :rolleyes

overall, funny experience,.. tomorow D-DAY now i'm starting to get nervous!

Countdown - 15 hours 18 minutes! *WOOT*

After that...I'm officially free of high-schooL!

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    You're really, really excited Blue.

Congratulations.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by unexplained
    You're really, really excited Blue.

Congratulations.
    Yes, very very excited, but starting to get very nervous. Thinking about the rehearsel, in front of nobody is fine, but tomorow (well more like today now) people watching your every move, quite intimidating.

AFTER GRAD PARTY ... what was your's all like?

Just talking with a few of my friends, we're going to go out to them umm... "party" area of town, which is so not like me to go, but since it's Graduation Party, everybody's gonna be there, So I guess I just gotta make an appearance ;D so yeah looking up for post-Grad.

Umm 9 hours 56 minutes ....

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_cool
    AFTER GRAD PARTY ... what was your's all like?

Umm 9 hours 56 minutes
    My high school graduation was tainted with a memory of a certain boy.
    My college graduation was tainted with my hunger. I didn't have breakfast and apparently not lunch or dinner because everyone wanted to take a picture.
    But it was fun, fun, fun.

Remember to have loads of fun, Blue.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Erm... ok: [SIZE=3]I HAVE GRADUATED!!![/SIZE]

Yup, It's official, I walked the walk, got the diploma, took the pictures...Officially A June 2004 Graduate! *feeling really proud* ;D

Details

9:30am - Came to school, everybody getting ready, doing the hair, clothes...etc...I HATE THE CAPS!!

9:40am - ORganizer realizes that we don't have enough Tassles :rolleyes (I mean come on, it's graduation, how can they not have enough tassles?)

9:45am - Drop the tassles, we marched in, without the tassles :rolleyes

10:00am - Pompous and March plays, graduates walk in, me beaming with pride, smiling way too much parents taking loads of shots, flashing lights blinding I tell you

10:00am --> 11:00 am - the actual ceremony

The opening speech by the principle was so emotional, even he cracked down, But I held strong! sort of! Valedictorian speech was funny, him being a huge Lord of the RIng Fans, managed to explain how High-school was a "journey" and he kept comparing us to Frodo!

after graduation... we did the whole "toss the caps in the air bit" took pictures with about everyone and anyone.

refreshments sucked though! haha that I will remember. Got my actual certificate, with all the paper work... my report card and *ahem* I have also gotten into the Honour Role! yup, graduate, and honour role student.

Feeling very proud, but now have to head off to after-grad stuff!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    Congrats Blue!!!

Blue_cool:

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Thanks! Ness...Survivor Girl

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast